tuscl

Divorced mongers

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, December 2, 2016 12:30 PM
How does divorce and strip club mongering relate for most of us here? Was mongering the cause of your divorce? Was divorce the cause of your mongering? I think, if my wife learned about my mongering, it could well lead to a divorce.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    My clubbing was the result of my divorce. While I was married it was just an occasional night out with the boys and I didn't have the cash to do much. I had a choice after divorce. Date civie women in their 40's with baggage and wind up with what I just got out of or chase after young women just for sex. It was a no brainer for me.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    For me, I started my clubbing days 8 years ago when my wife and I quit being a couple (still married but sleeping in different rooms and not talking).... I suspect if she knew about my clubbing the divorce would have been quicker. The last few years of the marriage both my parents passed away and that drug the divorce out and caused her to want more money. I started clubbing because I could sit and talk with a beautiful woman and they were interested in what I had to say, or at least acted like it. So they filled a need I had for companionship, it was a good 5 years of clubbing before I started getting extras
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    WWSJGD? The words will be dumb, but awaiting for them regardless.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'll never know, cause he's on ignore
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I started going before my divorce. About 3 years before it. I stopped pretty much cold turkey right after the divorce. So that tells me... I really hated being with my wife at the time because I didn't have the desire to keep going to the clubs as much after the divorce as I thought I would. Plus, I started settling in with a civie which has taken my mind off going to the clubs all the time now.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    For me, I clubbed both before and after my marriage, but not during. It didn't have a cause of effect on it. What divorce did do, though, is change my perspective on clubbing. If interested I have an article on it.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Divorced (separated I am currently) caused my SC mongering. It was the quickest, easiest relief of not having a woman there at home. I went to a SC twice probably while we were together (10 years), one for a bachelor party and the other with a guy whom we were friends with him and his wife. I hide my SCing from most and surprisingly I still hope that she doesn't somehow know.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Mongering didn't end my marriage, but it was there waiting for me once I was free :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mongering is not the cause of my divorce and my divorce is not the reason I am mongering. But this is still an extremely interesting subject. Mongering for me has been mostly AMPs. At first it was just a way to become more experienced with more women. But then as the marriage proved to be a nightmare, it turned into a way of staying sane. Today I am not committed to mongering, as in seeing it as the only way. Rather, I see it as a way of fighting back against normative social controls. And one of the worst of these is marriage. So I am not committed to mongering, I am committed to opposing marriage and normative relationships. Mongering is one of the ways of doing this, but not an ends in and of itself. In the rest of the world well off guys keep mistresses. These are not hookers, but they are not wives either. I plan to be doing a great deal of this. But I also am working to build a counter cultural movement. Within that movement sex will be free and in unlimited quantities. So there will be no one mongering or whoring within it. But beyond its boundaries, and as a way of hooking up with new women in new places, mongering will be the way. If one wants to attack what is normative, you draw from different realms and put things together in novel ways. And today, mongering in AMPs is fine for me, though I treat them more like mistresses, which is what they seem to want anyway. Our own local strip clubs offer OTC, but ITC they are extremely restrictive. Very Good Topic! SJG ELP | Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 40th Anniversary Reunion - Full Concert ᴴᴰ 2010 [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Mongering is not the cause of my divorce and my divorce is not the reason I am mongering" Same for me. Although, more accurately: being a PL is not the cause of my divorce and my divorce is not the reason I'm a PL :) I SCed for many years before I got married, and during the marriage, and after the divorce. However, in the immediate 2 years after the divorce -- after I had already been a PL for a very long time -- I committed the classic post-divorce too-into-the-stripper mistake. First and last time... I was definitely more vulnerable than I thought I was
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I don't intend to get divorced, but if I do I'm sure this hobby will have contributed.
  • imjustabil
    8 years ago
    I didn't start going to clubs till i got (re)married. The ex would have never accepted me going alone. My new wife won't let me go without her.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Are you counting this as mongering? People use strip clubs different ways, and there are different kinds of clubs. TJ Street [view link] [view link] HK Bar, feel up station [view link] [view link] Shaving Cream, so stupid! Why don't they use whipped cream? [view link] Awesome Breasts Bared [view link] SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Strippers played an indirect role in my divorce in the sense that they reminded me how amazing and incredible good sex can be. I'd have intense, erotic sex sessions with the DS and the others, and then I'd go home to a cold fish. I tried to recreate some stripper sex scenes with the wife with disastrous results. I would've have divorced her even if I'd never fucked a stripper, but the divorce came more quickly because strippers helped me see more clearly what a horrible wife she truly was.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ And kudos to JS69 for doing what was clearly needed! SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    separating and then divorce started my major mongering.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    separating and then divorce started my major mongering.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm still married, but I don't think that if the wife found out about my stripclub antics that she'd divorce me. All the hookers are another story.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I got divorced first, then started going to strip clubs after. Mostly because I was disappointed in the women I was going on dates with. They were pretty, but not hot, and I wanted hot.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I know that dating always gets turned into a preparation for marriage. So there has to be some other way. P4P is not really that other way. But it is a position from which to try and build an alternative. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion