tuscl

If You're Sick of Blowing Money On Strippers, Here's Another Option

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Help Jill Stein out!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/surprise-jill…

Is it just me, or is she really suckering all the asshats I see driving around with their "coexist" bumper stickers and eating tofu so she can stuff her pockets with what's left over?

20 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The Jill Stein reference would piss me off. But in the top right corner there's an ad with a guy fucking a cute young white thing from behind. I love the smile on her face that comes from being so deeply penetrated.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Jill Stein gargles Satan's nuts
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Question is, how does it benefit her if she wins the recount, she still falls far short of enough electoral votes. Or is it that the Green Party is all about throwing temper tantrums when they don't get what they want. Remember who there founder was, Ralph Nader, the man that killed the Chevy Corvair and other cool cars.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She benefits by getting paid by the Democratic Party for being the face of this effort.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    You Trump supporters should stop bitching and be grateful for Jill Stein. If Stein supporters in Michigan, Penn and Wisconsin had voted for Hillary, she would have won the election. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.5M and lost the election to due a fucking razor-thin margin in those three states; the far, far left spoiled the election much the same was as 2000.

So you alt-right dudes should put on a happy face :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Stein had no chance of winning the election, there has to be some type of financial gain or promises from the Clintons, Soros, or someone else behind the scenes. Why else would she get involved in such a stupid endeavor?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Jelly Stein voters wouldn't have voted for Hillary for the most part. They were protest votes. They would have voted for virtually any other 3rd party candidate or would have stayed home.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Really @flag? I find that hard to believe.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    This is from memory, but if you add those three states together, Trump won by less than 100,000 votes or 0.08% of the electorate
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This is from memory too,
    And that gave him more electoral votes than he needed to become your next President.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    This is just a stupid play by a fringe player to gain some relevance. The whole idea is a waste of time and money and there might be some profit motive but I just see this as nonsense.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "And that gave him more electoral votes than he needed to become your next President."
    ----------------------------
    Not questioning the electoral vote count. He's our president, fair and square. Point is, you should be grateful to Stein for running.

Good luck.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Trump won, while RM, Jill Stein, and all the other whiny liberal losers can't handle an outcome they don't like. Just man the fuck up and get out of our way so we can fix the mess that Obama made of this nation.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, it's going to take a great deal more than just some money to make democracy start to work in this country. But these recounts are a first step. Maybe you don't care, but there are others of us who do.

SJG

ELP | Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 40th Anniversary Reunion - Full Concert ᴴᴰ 2010
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAtw0DV…
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ well said gammanu.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Trump won, while RM, Jill Stein, and all the other whiny liberal losers can't handle an outcome they don't like.
    ---------------------------------------------
    @GammaNut - There's nothing the slightest bit partisan or political or whiny about anything I've said in this thread. Just election mathematics. For the last time, Hillary won the popular vote by 2.5M and the combined Trump margin in the three states mentioned above was about 100K -- which is less than the vote garnered by Stein. Trump won the election fair and square by a razor-thin margin in these three state.

Another non-partisan *fact* is that there's a strong correlation b/w *lack* of education level and support for Trump. Many of these poor white working class dudes voted against their own self interest. As an example, if this new HSS secretary gets his way, something like 5M Trump supporters will lose their health insurance.

None of this will affect me, @GammaNut, and maybe I shouldn't care one way or another. But let's face it, dipshit -- ignorance is the best form of oppression.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    wow, just fucking wow. there are still people who think that jill stein is a female. just fucking wow
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "...voted against their own self interest."

Is there something wrong with sacrificing something that may be good for yourself as an individual for the good of the country? Thsee "uneducated" voters have more of an ability to see the big picture than the "educated" who only look out for themselves.

The biggest issue I have with the Millennial generation is just how pervasive the sense of entitlement without any work ethic. It's not all obviously, but it certainly is more prevalent for this youth generation than I have witnessed in the past.

I must admit thought that much of it is enabled by the parenting they receive.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    flagooner, Sure, if people want to vote against their self interest, but for the greater good, that is commendable. But these low income whites who voted for Trump are voting against their own economic interest, and against the interest of having a working democracy.

Why don't you see this?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion