tuscl

I guess that makes me a racist too. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:34 PM

6 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Of all the retarded looney-left concepts, "cultural appropriation" has to be top 5. Well, okay, there's a LOT of retarded concepts from the looney left, so maybe more like top 10. But definitely top 10.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My strippers love this particular sexist, patriarchal, mostly white corporation. So do I.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Yet another reason all women should avoid wearing underwear at all. Especially young women wearing short skirts and sheer tops.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant point whodey! I don't know about JohnSmith69 or shadowcat, but when I see a hot girl wearing culturally inappropriate undergarments I ask her to take them off! Just because I'm a sensitive new-age guy! The ugly girls can keep them on. In fact, the ugly girls can always cover up more! That's the 4got way!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Well join the club. Apparently I'm racist too because I haven't agreed with many of our President's policies over the past 8 yrs.
  • JGoose
    8 years ago
    Cosmo, being the bastion of journalistic integrity that it is, and that they can be counted on to stand by their writers to the bitter end, has deleted the article.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion