tuscl

How do you even LDK?

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:07 PM
I've never understood the ability. I mean, how do you get that much out of a lapdance?

27 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Mystery to me, too.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    if you’re asking about how some of these guys can splooge in their pants it is called premature ejaculation. as a malady it isn’t as uncommon as one might think. hell san_jose_guy can splooge in his pants without ever leaving his mom’s basement
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They have an extra LDK chromosome, if you don't have it don't even try
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LDKing and PE are 2 different things IMO.
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    Many variables here man. I can give you some pointers though. It is important to dress nice and smell good so you appear more inviting to the stripper. I would stay away from those 20 dollar lap dances because all the cheapos opt for that and the dancers are well aware. I suggest going to the VIP room. You can usually find them for around 150 for a half an hour but you get soo much more. If the VIP is 150, give an extra 20 to tease her. She will think you have lots of cash and will give more to her, that will trick her into giving you a much better lap dance (I know from plenty of experience). Go for the Trifecta: Tip well, dress well, and be polite. Guaranteed to have a great time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The correct question should be: Why do you even want to LDK? I'm sure it's possible if the girl is hot, she's grinding you good, and you're trying to cum.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    EVERRRRBODY LIKES TO SQUIRT A LITTLE TARTAR SAUCE NOW-N-DEN
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    " I suggest going to the VIP room. You can usually find them for around 150 for a half an hour but you get soo much more" This is if you're fortunate enough to be an area that has VIP rooms for 30 minutes that are cheap. Many 30 minute VIP rooms cost much more than that
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Sjg ldk's every time a slim mexican boy walks by him
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I think it's more likely to happen if you haven't cum in a really long time and the girl is grinding directly on your hard on for a while.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Now that I'm 62, I don't lapgasm almost every time I get lap dances, as I did in my 40s and 50s. However, I still often do, and don't understand why others can't. And Papi is right (as usual): lapgasms and premature ejaculation are *very* different. The last time I fucked my ATF at her place, I stayed hard a *really* long time (and ended up coming in her mouth as she came in mine when we switched to 69). If she had been doing lap dances for me ITC, I would have lasted two or three songs. I view a propensity to lapgasm as a talent, not a liability, especially since most clubs that I visit are not extras-friendly -- so lap dances are all you get.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    There is a breed of dancer out there that wants to get her customers off. Three times in the past month I've had extended sessions with dancers who were begging me to cum and were feeling my crotch to see if misson had been accomplished. Who am I to disappoint?!?
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    For me a few things need to happen: 1. Majority of the time it's had to have been at least 3 or 4 days since my last orgasm, the more time in between the better 2. I usually LDK while wearing boxers and khakis, but I've also LDK in jeans before too but it's easier in khakis 3. The girl obviously needs to be attractive and have at least B cup tits. 4. Ass size surprisingly isn't important, the dancer I've LDk'd from the most is a spinner with a tiny ass. 5. I need to be able to grab her tits and ass, which isn't a problem at my favorite club. 6. Its all about finding a good rythym. Some girls are great at grinding but if there's no rythym it's not gonna happen. 7. Then what puts me over the edge to LDK is the feeling of her grinding on me with her bare pussy, the visual look of it and the dancer, squeezing her tits and ass, and then just thinking how amazing it is that this hot dancer that I either hardly know or literally may have met less than half an hour ago is completely nude on top of me and grinding while she lets me grope her (and encourages groping). Of course it also helps when they tell me they want me to cum which is fairly normal.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have found that the key to LDKing is putting my dick in the stripper's mouth.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Kenley has quite the system there. Dress nicely. Like maybe a white theee piece suit. Tip the people in the club generously. Maybe even to the point of greasing. Be cheap. Sounds vaguely familiar.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I couldn't LDK if the hottest women on earth was grinding on my naked body and my life depended on it. If you can LDK what happens when you fuck a hot woman? How many seconds do you beat the minute waltz by? Go to the CR for a LDK? Why not just strip down, have a gfe and then enjoy a bbbjcim just because its been 6 days since you last came and you were sure no woman on earth could ever swallow every drop.
    8 years ago
    Too bad for you skibum. You are really missing out. The ability to LDK on cue is an art that is much more about control than you realize. The same control that lets you have sex for 30 minutes in 6 positions without squirting before you want to.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    It happened to me more when I was new(er) to this hobby. And it hasn't happened in years. Factors aren't hard to figure out: time since last orgasm, attractiveness + LD skill of dancer, current horniness, etc., etc. It's not something I ever regarded as a goal or victory. More of an annoyance, really (at least after the fact). I prefer having sex with strippers. But to each their own.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I've never been able to do it either, no matter how hot the girl is or how attracted I am to her, it does nothing for me unless my pants are off in VIP. I've always needed physical "stimulation" from the girl. Not just bumping and grinding.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I had it happen a few times, mostly when I was a newbie, but only a few times in the past several years. I used to get embarrassed by it. Now, while it isn't a goal, it isn't totally unwelcome either.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I can imagine it happening when I was in my early 20s, I suppose, but can't imagine it now. Although I further hamper myself by usually wearing both jeans and underwear, which obviously removes a ton of sensation. Occasionally, especially if I'm wearing dockers, a stripper will be on me just right and sliding her pussy up on down my cock so deeply that I can feel inside her pussy, like a clothed version of frottage, and this does drive me pretty crazy ... gets me super hard but nowhere near splooging. Conversations on other boards lead me to believe the serial LDKers often wear sweats or thin dress pants with just a condom on underneath.
  • johnnyboy1111
    8 years ago
    There's some kinda shorts (you can google it) that these dudes in Vegas made for the sole purpose of experiencing a LDK moment. I bought a marshmallow jacket that came with a polyester sling that would store the hood of the jacket. I've used that sling and silicone lube to experience a few LDK moments. Just find/ make a polyester pouch with a drawstring so that you can lube up, slide your dick into the pouch, and draw it shut around your girth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LDKers are born, not made
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    LDK takes more time than from direct sex because dancer knows how and where to dance so that you can cum . Dancer need to be attreactive and very good full contact dancer. It is not just lap dance where dnacers just bumps and grinds and change position.She needs to be skilled. Also slim waist no fat,nice breasts to hold on to no need to allow sucking,during dance if I want to cum I hold her breasts and then release the cum.Oh that was heavenly experience. Only one dancer was pissed off because I came. She told me that was a crime and she can call police. I made her to touch the place cos she charged me extra $20 before dnace so decided and she was trying to adjust my left McLeon then she realized it was sticky over there. It was in sanfrancisco. I hate sanfrancisco clubs.
  • doubletime
    8 years ago
    I would be more worried if I could not ldk. Commando and soft slacks almost guarantees a ldk with the right girl. Not an being old bastard helps too.
  • donder
    8 years ago
    there are a number of factors that help determine this for me...how hot the girl is, how hard and long she grinds and in what position, how much contact she allows me to make with her, and how many dances I get from her in a row. once it happened in just 3 songs from a dancer who was grinding the hell out of me from the moment she started but it usually takes 6 or 8 really good dances in a row and I'll lose it more often. still only 25% of the time or so. (many times I only get 3 or 4 dances unless she is really good.)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    For this old bastard, the annual number of SCOREs (Stripper-Caused Orgasmic Release Events) has been fairly steady in recent years at about 70 to 90+ but the mix has moved from *all* lapgasms four years ago to about 60% BJs and 40% lapgasms this year. Lapgasms have become less common as I have discovered the pleasure of the VIP room BJ -- but I have to drive a lot farther, because the clubs close to me offer no extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion