tuscl

Upcoming Miami meetup

Monday, November 28, 2016 7:47 AM
Plans have been finalized to have the meetup, next Friday night, December 9 at Tootsies after 7 pm. If you are coming, get there before 7 pm so you don't have to pay the cover. Afternoon shift ends at 7, you might catch a dancer before then that catches your fancy. I'll be in around 6 pm and will be in the back of the main room by the men's bathroom, I'll be wearing a black t-shirt and dress blue slacks. PM me if you have any questions. It will be fun as some of the local TUSCL guys are mighty fun to hang with and Tootsies dancers can be mighty fine.

24 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'll be there, why don't we go into VIP on 2nd floor it's also no cover till after 7 or 8 pm and its more comfortable we can take over a table and keep it until the reservations start usually after 11pm.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    We'll get u in 4 free, txtittyfag, my Veteran buddies need to take you outside and practice what we learned in close arms conflicts. You are such an ass.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Of course, I'll try to get there, but I don't hold high hopes.Can easily be an hour or more (likely) trip each way. Then spend some time. I'll see how this week progresses.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Understood, Clubber. I chose Tootsies because it's more central to the likely SoFlo TUSCL people
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, my thoughts also, I think the upstairs VIP is the best choice, the surroundings are more lush.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    UPDATE: The meetup will be upstairs in the VIP
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I will likely be in Miami that week but I can't stay until Friday night. I will probably at be Tootsies or some other area clubs on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (Dec 6 and 7). Let me know if anybody is interested in a club visit either of those evenings.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There is no cover and half-priced drinks till 8 pm (although it seems the clock on their systems runs fast b/c I've tried to order a drink about 3 or 4 minutes b/f 8 pm and was charged full-price b/c their system/register said it was already. 8 pm)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'll be hoping I can make it.... I'll be wearing a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN t-shirt
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS69, Should you venture south, give me some notice. I think I owe you!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would like to come to another TUSCL meet at Tootsie's, but Dec. 9 is not possible. Have fun!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Will you be there pretending to be a war veteran, vince?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, come on down txtittyfag, you can suck dick.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, what a dumbass you are, dickless asshole. You don't know shit, you are as stupid as Douchester. go play in your sandbox with your Barbie dolls. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag(dot) complains about others posting the same stuff over and over by posting the same stuff over and over.... what a dumb fag!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Just took ttf off ignore to see what it says. Why even respond? Just what it wants. I know the desire to browbeat a lowlife is difficult to pass up, but...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Because I just like to kick ass, Clubber.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey, dumbass.. My Vet buddies will give me a hug and thank me for my service, fagboy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If you ever get a brain, dumbass. You'll shut the fuck up. Not that it's likely, but miracles happen every day, dumbass.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Blow me, dickbreath.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Take up a new hobby, Have someone ram telephone poles up your ass.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ fake war hero vincemichaels sure is a tough talker.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You said something right for once, dipshit. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Also kinda funny when you "talk to yourself". :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion