tuscl

Clean shaved dancer

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I saw few gorgeous dancers who danced nude on stage. These are full.nude dances. When they spread the legs you can see neatly shaved pussy. No spots and no blemishes. Can we assume these dancers don't have any STDs?

12 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    No. Many STD's don't have outward signs.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately no. STDs are not always visible, so the dedicated seeker of extras must take appropriate precautions -- and still isn't completely safe. Remember this when you seek "to boldly come where many men have come before!".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If it smells good and tastes like chicken then you'll be okay.

In all seriousness go by what others have said, just by looking at a "clean visual presentation" doesn't mean the goods are clean.
  • verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    Sometimes a visual inspection can be an indicator, but in no way should it be used to ascertain whether someone has an STD or not. Often times they can spread shit without even knowing they are infected themselves. It is unfortunate that we have to discuss topics like this because it can be a major turn off. However, discussing these topics can reduce the chances of catching something at a strip club at the same time having a great experience.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    What they said. Many illnesses have asymptomatic incubation periods and others show no external physical sign, but in both cases may be infectious anyway. Safety first!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    As I have said before, don't be a fool, wrap the tool.

In all seriousness, most STD's initially have no visible symptoms and some don't have any for years if any visible symptoms at all.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Most STD's have no visible symptoms.

But clean shaved pussy sure is nice. :)

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and a condom is not allways a guarantee against std's. abstaining is. so visit only the cam girls.
    yeah. right.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    It's a high end club.The dancer is a young brunette. Clean shaved pussy near my face .. I took few lap dances with her she slid her thong to the side and it was so beautiful to look and nice smell.I never felt like this experience before I wanted to lick..But resisted...
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    So what you are asking is, if a girl shaves all her pubic hair will she not have, or get, any STDs?

Fuck no. Hair is great, hair is annoying, hair is many things, but hair is not a harbor for STDs. Nor is a lack of hair a prophylactic.

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    To be fair to Darkblue999 the absence of pubic hair is probably a good indication that the woman in question doesn't have pubic lice.

Other than that, assuming a woman doesn't have STDs because the pussy is bald = not brilliant!
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Corvus,

Not just shaved but no spots no blemishes no smell...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion