tuscl

Showing love to the ass

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, November 26, 2016 9:54 AM
I'm an ass guy. Sometimes when I'm getting a dance from a girl with a really nice ass, I will kiss her asscheeks. I've done this to maybe seven or eight girls, and none of them have objected, in fact some of them have encouraged me to keep doing it (and this is in non extras club). On the other hand some of the same girls don't allow tit sucking or FIV. Interesting how that works. Any of you kiss asscheeks during dances? And do you find that pretty much all the girls allow it?

19 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    all the time when the opportunity is there.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    One word too many. You're not an ass guy, you're just an ass. "On the other hand some of the same girls don't allow tit sucking or FIV. Interesting how that works." Yeah, I can't understand why a stripper will allow a customer to kiss their butt and won't allow them to put their fingers inside them. Sarcasm intended.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @justme62-good man
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Conclusion : ass guys can't understand how the world works.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    At first, I thought the topic was about Vince, Clubber and Shadow....haha
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    yes! on many ocassion!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @thereandbackagain-times are changing. Everyone is getting ass injections nowadays. This txtittyfag guy cracks me up.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've been known to kiss the occasional stripper's ass in the VIP room -- not so much during a regular lap dance.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Ass injections are almost as stupid as manbuns. Almost.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I kissed and licked several strippers' asses . I luv the round ass. Some strippers don't give a chance to lick. They don't do that kind of move so that I can bend and lick it. So far nobody objected to it. I can keep on licking the ass until they change the dance move
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I knew larry likes dudes asses, look at his response to tittyfag
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    So many asses, so little time.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry likes ducks up his ass
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Newbs. Try a one hour VIP of facesitting and asphyxiation with the girl you love.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like girls with big asses. Not enough of them around! SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Its just easier to post a list of things I won't do, so here it is: .
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    As many of you know I'm a big fan of the sexy butthole. Buttholes = brilliant!
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    I've kissed a few dancers' asses when they were near my face w/o any objections!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion