Posted: 1 Hour Ago

any 1 wants to chat

Freakycouple

Joined Nov 2016
Clubs: 0
Reviews: 0
Couples

I love my future wife and soul mate and only with her and her in her comfort zone would I go to a club and just so I could watch her have fun with her

Freakycouple

Joined Nov 2016
Couples

I love my future wife and soul mate and only with her and her in her comfort zone would I go to a club and just so I could watch her have fun with her

jakson.jz

Joined Nov 2016
want to chat

15 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    TittyFag , trolls in basement is cliché.
    Now you got 2 more retards to go community shitting trick n treat.
  • nj_pete
    8 years ago
    Maybe the site should be set so that no comments can be posted unless the person has say 6 reviews and has been a member for say 3 months. I know that a fair amount of programming, but I would thinkit could be done. Hey it will keep the Indian moving company off the site!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    nj_pete, no disrespect, but I don't see the huge issue. The new posters that Clubber was criticizing were a bit obnoxious in my book because they weren't entertaining and they posted the same non-entertaining stuff multiple times. But it seems like one can simply click ignore. Or ignore them.

Besides, I found this site and wasn't sure what to say in reviews in terms of detail level. I wasn't even sure how many of the crazy stories on here were true. I've now been leaving reviews and I try to provide detail. Since I only like to review when I travel I'm never going to have many reviews but I think they are useful and detailed. A person could leave six non-brilliant reviews easily.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    nj,

Would be easy to post fake reviews. Only deterrent would be the extra time needed to get a troll card. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just pass them by why pay any attention at all ?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

Stupidity offends me!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Grouchy people offend me
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The ignore button exists for a reason
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    flag,

Have to see them at least once to ignore.
    Every time I see you post, I think of King's "The Stand".
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Never read it.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Was the main character an asshole?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    All Juice aliases!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    flag,

I won't give the story away. God knows how many times I read the novel and watched the movie.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If that's the case it must be a good one. I'll have to put it on my list to read/watch.

Which do you rcommend, the book or movie?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    There are actually two books. The original release was over 1,000 pages, as I recall, so set some time aside to read it. That book had about 400 pages cut out of it. They were added in the second edition, so near 1,500 pages.

The movie was a 4? part TV series, The star, Gary Sinise. No Mega "stars" were in it, but a number of accomplished actors.

I refer the movie, but rarely see it shown. One reason I prefer it is, I found that once I start the book, I have difficulty setting it down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion