tuscl

Tinder

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:31 PM
I have never tried Tinder before but I know some of you have. I downloaded an app and it had me sign in with my facebook page. Is that the only way to do it? How do I see what the women see on my Facebook page? I have swiped right for Like on many women. How does that work? If I like somebody do they get a message somehow showing who liked them? Is it totally free to communicate or do I have to pay to upgrade and to actually receive matches and communicate with women? Please give me the details and your experience

16 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've heard about Tinder, never used it. Google is your best friend.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe you can use a email address. Tender is only useful in big cities or events with large crowds If your in a small town or out in the sticks the application is useless With that said...I've been using Tender, Plenty of Fish and OK cupid to get laid with civilians
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Ok if anybody who has experience using Tinder would please answer some of the questions I asked above about how it works?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Jay baby they explain it when you use the app. >>> I downloaded an app and it had me sign in with my facebook page. Is that the only way to do it? Yes. Only way so that they don't own legal responsibility for identity fraud , shift it to FB. A lot of apps do this. >>>> How do I see what the women see on my Facebook page? They don't see anything on your FB profile. It's only for verification unless you want to go tinder social where group outings are discussed. You can choose to link Instagram and Spotify. >>>> I have swiped right for Like on many women. How does that work? It shows who's near you (under your filter). You swipe on her , she swipes on you, you both get notifications (and strange music) that you matched. Now you can send messages to one another and decide if you want to fuck or marry or whatever. >>>> If I like somebody do they get a message somehow showing who liked them? No they want to prevent spam. So you can mutually swipe in silence. They give you 1 super like option per day freely. If you super like they get a notification (and strange music) that you are trying to get attention. They can reject you. >>> Is it totally free to communicate or do I have to pay to upgrade and to actually receive matches and communicate with women? It's free to send messages. You are allowed to send messages only to those you 'match'. You swipe , she swipes you match. You can upgrade to Tinder plus to get more superlikes , ability to promote yourself ( higher percentage of viewers will see your profile) >>>> Free advice: It works of you are handsome ( or have good pics) and swipe a lot while shitting at McDs. Remember more you swipe higher probability some random girl will swipe on you ..rofl. It's not a good app. Maybe I will have to make a better one. While you are struggling also try a few other apps like happn, okCupid, Zoosk, match . These have mostly real profiles. There may be a few fakes who will ask you to sign up on another website etc. Other than the above apps for regular people , go to Ashley Madison ( 85% of fake profiles and very expensive credit system) but you can get some ass there if you know how to find real profiles and water money. Go to sugaring websites that have mostly real profiles. People here are more experienced than me on which sugaring websites work best. There is also travel girls or websites where you pay to get girls to accompany you to Bahamas or Mars. Don't go to cougar or milf websites or apps . They have 99.99% fake profiles.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    " I downloaded an app and it had me sign in with my facebook page. Is that the only way to do it?" as far as i know, yes, facebook is the only way. "How do I see what the women see on my Facebook page?" they don't see anything on your facebook page. facebook is just used to log into tinder. that's it. "If I like somebody do they get a message somehow showing who liked them?" in order to communicate with someone on tinder, BOTH people have to like each other. in other words, you have to become a match before you can even send a message to a girl on tinder. this is a good thing because it filters out the people who aren't interested in you. "Is it totally free to communicate or do I have to pay to upgrade and to actually receive matches and communicate with women?" it's free. you don't have to pay anything to communicate with women on tinder. all you have to do is get matches. i've used tinder for a while. its a cool app, but getting girls to hold a conversation can be a task. don't get me wrong, they'll send a few messages........but many of them don't hold a convo..........so often times it doesn't amount to anything because they aren't communicating regularly. you should definitely try it. but keep in mind many of the girls don't take it seriously
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    I beat ye by 5 min Viking. It's a cool app relatively. I say that from user experience ( software wise) and user experience (practical)
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Ok if they don't see anything on my Facebook profile then how do I get pics of me on Tinder or how can I see what the women are seeing pics of me? Also a few of the women who write a little bit of what they are looking for a few of them it shows we have mutual friends on facebook. How does it do that unless they can see some of my Facebook? If I swipe like is it only showing pics of women who are actually on at that time? So what happens if like somebody and they like me...will it say on screen I have a match and allow us to type to each other? .
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    There is a Edit profile option. Click and swipe in every place you can on the app pages , you will see new options appear . Software doesn't break like hardware. Why do I thy you are not being a good troll !!!
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I am not trolling. So please answer my question about what happens on my screen if somebody matches with me? Do I have to be on Tinder at the time. I mean does it only show people currently on there?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    jayhawk....if you get a match.....it'll be pretty obvious as you'll be able to send the girl a message. When you send the first message.........try to say something that will make yourself standout. In other words, don't say "hey" or "hello" You don't have to be on tinder at the time. When you log onto tinder.......you'll be able to tell if you have any new matches. Just try it out man. Messing around with it is how you find out how to use it.........and its pretty simple to use. Give it a shot
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm avoiding tinder right now. Too much fire and smoke already in my area at times. Dry tinder is not good. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark LMFAO
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I have been trying it but can't believe with all the pics I have swiped to right to like I haven't gotten ONE match. I still haven't figured out how I see what pic or pics the women are seeing of me or if it is a blank pic like some of the women I see. It would be nice to be able to see what my profile looks like
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've been wondering who these Russian or European women are who occasionally email me a pic and want me to respond. I thought it was a scam but I've been seeing pics of more ordinary looking females. Maybe I should copy and paste juices pic and offer some chacken fingers. Hook juice up. Lol.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Never heard of it
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Jayhawk.....the button in the upper left hand corner is how you view your own profile You should know what pictures of yours the women are viewing because you are the one who has to select which pictures you want to use for your tinder account
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion