Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Thanksgiving Who is a breast guy? Who is a leg guy?

THE CHAINDOG

Massachusetts

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

And we wont go into dark vs white meat!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'm a breast man and sometimes I love me a little dark meat. But legs and thighs are good to along with the light meat. ; )

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I'm a pussy man!

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Breast man he

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Breast is best, not that I am partaking.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Leg and thigh man here!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I love the whole bird, but if I had to choose, I'd go with white meat from the breast and dark meat from the thigh.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If I am the one cooking it, I'll only cook a breast. The rest would just be cat food anyhow.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I grab the Turkey right by the pussy.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

All of your legs belong to me .

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like titties. I also like nice legs and thighs and pussy. I'll take what I can get.

Profile picture for jackob85
jackob85
•

This what you like?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement