tuscl

Trouble

I had the feeling she was trouble the first time I met her.

Tall, slim brunette, with perky natural b-cups – just my “type.”

Then she turned out to be smart, funny, and interesting to boot.

Over several visits, I avoided bringing up the one thing that would tip me into full-fledged PL-dom, but the topic finally came up tonight.

Me: “So, did you play any sports in school?”
Her: “Well, I was a cheerleader, does that count?”

Oh, baby! (Now if I can just convince her to dig out one of her old uniforms…)

14 comments

• CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Run Steve, Run! I can hear your bank account draining from here. Run man!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    If she starts diggin' too much into ye wallet, offer her a foot massage.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    CC - Yeah, if I had any sense I would break it off now, before I get in too deep. Of course, I already promised to take her out to dinner for Valentine's Day. But I'm not spending a penny over $400, lol.

CT - I draw the line at foot massages.

• Irish1072
    14 years ago
    We're men, we can be the brightest most intellegent around, yet put us in a room full of half naked/sexy women in 8" platform shoes and we turn to jello, well at least I do. Mine is..........special, no doubt, and could have her way with me anytime. Eventually I'll wake up and we'll end up together (1% chance of that) or I'll return to my normal life without SCs.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    stevie: we MUST update us after the V-Day date. And when she gives it up in the old uniform, post a pic or two. Please. I'm beggin' ya.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Steve, I have the same problem, with girls who talk about how much they like being hurt. Trouble is, the ones who *really* like it are rare, so I tend to jump when I find one...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    BaddJack - She claims her old uniforms would be too small on her. Of course, I'm thinking, "exactly."

GMD - we probably get similar reactions to our special, er, "interests" - at first it's, "oh, you're funny;" then, "oh, you're silly;," and finally, "OH! you're SERIOUS!"
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "CT - I draw the line at foot massages."

THAT could be a mistake! Wearing heels tires the feminine foot. Wearing platform heels multiplies the effect. Becoming a Zen master in the art of foot massage could increase the reward mileage drastically during the lapper.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve: Yeah, but for mine add variants of "I could never do that" or "that's sick". There's definitely a degree of morbid curiosity involved, though. Those type of comments are usually followed by questions. :)
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Give it up, Steve.....VD was LAST night....
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Give it up, Steve.....VD was LAST night....
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    great. I double-posted. I look like such a noob.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    BaddJack,
    Monday was wife's Valentine's Day. Stripper Valentine's is this Wed. (I always like to push it off a few days - picked up a couple gifts half price today, lol)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    LOL!

Hittin' the discount bin two days after.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion