tuscl

If Vince is Willing to Lie that He Served Our Country in War...

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:22 PM
Is there anything you think he won't be willing to lie about or do? What a complete POS.

20 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    @vincemichaels “Did you serve in an active war ?? I did. That''s a reality we don't want but when called, one serves.” [view link] @vincemichaels “I did not join the services, I fought on the streets for justice back during Nam. It was an honorable service to my country.”
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So what the hell did Vince do? Fire bomb recruiting stations?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Now, now. A handful of protesters did get shoot while protesting the Vietnam war. What was the total six? So Vince really was putting his life on the line for his country. Meanwhile 60,000 were killed in Vietnam. So a ratio of 10,000:1 means it was about equally dangerous.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Well then, maybe he put flowers in rifle barrels
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Guess txtittyfag(dot) (aka ziptard) doesn't like me ruining the circle jerk with Vince. Stick his head in the sand is the only option. Let's try a direct question: Hey @txtittyfag(dot): what do you think about vincemichaels lying about military service?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I fully expect him to evade that question.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ told you he would evade the question. Not that hard to predict.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    VinceMichaels = fake war hero. I guess that's not as bad as RickyBoy's drinking and driving but it's get right up in terms of over the top faggotry.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ just another guy who can't get any popularity on his own merits, so tries to do if by being a "I also hate txtittyfag" me too! That ain't working for him either though.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    VINCE MAY NOT HAVE GONE TO WAR BUT YOU HAVE SUCKED A LOT OF DICKS
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Bumping because this question has not been satisfactorily answered.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Thanks for helping me bump this, tittyfag(dot). Not the brightest guy ever, are you? And if "everyone" has me on ignore, how could mikeya and desertscrub possibly have seen this thread and made a comment? oooops! guess logic is not your strong suit, huh? Lol!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    stop making a big deal about it. i served 5/69 thru 5/73. it's a stupid war. should have never been a mention in history. it cost a huge amount of american lives. and what the fuck for. stupid. stupid. stupid.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the usa needs to get a real grip of this fuckin world. we are not everything.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    just shut the fuck up titttyfag. .
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    C'mon let's all sing....... …" Well, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again. He's got himself in a terrible jam Way down yonder in Vietnam So put down your books and pick up a gun, We're gonna have a whole lotta fun. And it's one, two, three, What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn, Next stop is Vietnam; And it's five, six, seven, Open up the pearly gates, Well there ain't no time to wonder why, Whoopee! we're all gonna die. Well, come on generals, let's move fast; Your big chance has come at last. Now you can go out and get those reds 'Cause the only good commie is the one that's dead And you know that peace can only be won When we've blown 'em all to kingdom come. And it's one, two, three, What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn, Next stop is Vietnam; And it's five, six, seven, Open up the pearly gates, Well there ain't no time to wonder why Whoopee! we're all gonna die. Come on Wall Street, don't be slow, Why man, this is war au-go-go There's plenty good money to be made By supplying the Army with the tools of its trade, But just hope and pray that if they drop the bomb, They drop it on the Viet Cong. And it's one, two, three, What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn, Next stop is Vietnam. And it's five, six, seven, Open up the pearly gates, Well there ain't no time to wonder why Whoopee! we're all gonna die. Come on mothers throughout the land, Pack your boys off to Vietnam. Come on fathers, and don't hesitate To send your sons off before it's too late. And you can be the first ones in your block To have your boy come home in a box. And it's one, two, three What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn, Next stop is Vietnam. And it's five, six, seven, Open up the pearly gates, Well there ain't no time to wonder why, Whoopee! we're all gonna die.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Wait, wait... There are two questions here. 1) Was the war right? 2) Can you claim you served in the military in war when you were really protesting back home. Seems no matter what the answer is to 1) the answer to 2) is "no"! But that's just me. Maybe someone can explain to me how an answer of "no" to the first one implies an answer of "yes" to the second?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ????
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    This question still has not received a satisfactory answer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Mikeya I like this one better The eastern world, it is explodin', Violence flarin', bullets loadin', You're old enough to kill but not for votin', You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin', And even the Jordan river has bodies floatin', But you tell me over and over and over again my friend, Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction. Don't you understand, what I'm trying to say? And can't you feel the fears I'm feeling today? If the button is pushed, there's no running away, There'll be no one to save with the world in a grave, Take a look around you, boy, it's bound to scare you, boy, And you tell me over and over and over again my friend, Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction. Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin', I'm sittin' here, just contemplatin', I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation, Handful of Senators don't pass legislation,* (fits even now) And marches alone can't bring integration, When human respect is disintegratin', This whole crazy world is just too frustratin', And you tell me over and over and over again my friend, Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction. Think of all the hate there is in Red China! Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama! Ah, you may leave here, for four days in space, But when your return, it's the same old place, The poundin' of the drums, the pride and disgrace, You can bury your dead, but don't leave a trace, Hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace, And you tell me over and over and over and over again my friend, You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction. No, no, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion