tuscl

my strippers peck but wont DFK, help!

s88
New York
Polish, 26, ex-prof dancer, 5'6" but weight 100 lbs, works at a nude SC with private rooms. I asked her if she makes out before the first time I ever got a dance from her, she said, for me only, yes. But her making out, it is alot of closed lip pecks. Like a wood pecker. No tongue, no movie style making out. I suspect she hates doing it because I forced her to for $. Also has a no pussy touching policy but she will masturbate and finger herself.

US born Chinese, 22, college student. This one is at a SC without private rooms, but I've had many DFK sessions here before with other strippers in semi-private dance area. I never asked about making out or kissing, I just pressed my face against her, and she didn't pull back, BUT, she closed lip pecks, then pulls her head away. 1 kiss on lips and she turns her head and puts my face in her neck, 15 seconds later she changes positions and I get another peck.

I am getting annoyed with these 2 strippers. I've done 2-3 visits with each, and neither is giving me any more mileage than first time I ever got a dance from her. Before I fire them and stop wasting $ on them, how do I tell them, words wise, I need more, like real tongue french kissing and not these kissing your dog pecks? Should I just ask them out for coffee first and see what their response is? Or if you will peck and close lip kiss ITC, you wont DFK OTC so dont bother trying to arrange OTC?

22 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Does your breath stink?

Some girls will DFK and some won't. There's no science behind it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice will kiss you for $20
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You want to make out get a girlfriend, you want to fuck get a stripper.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ooooooh noooooo!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    s88, these things happen. But with all due respect, based on your previous posts I feel that you are poisoning the waters with these girls.

SJG

B-52's Love Shack live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YqaIxD…
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    You're doing it wrong. Grab her hair right at the back of her skull, pull her back and lightly bite her neck. Kiss and nibble your way up her jawline to her lips and kiss her gently. Open your mouth slightly, probe her lips with your tongue and let out a low growl.

If her mouth doesn't open, pull her head back a little further and work the other side of her neck. When you kiss her this time, be more forceful.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thank you for that info GMD. I know that it goes like that after tribal battles. The women don't resist.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailma…

B52's Compilation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX_Lg4R0…
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Juice will kiss you for $20"

LOL SJG will give him BFE for free :D
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Wrong TheeOSU, you are the one who seems to be a night saint, not me.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL :D
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    "for you only" - if there was a $1 credit for every time that came out of the mouth.. Yeah right.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    If they peck, then that's what they are willing to do with you. Based on what you said about one changing positions or putting your face in her neck is her trying to let you know she really doesn't want to DFK and probably doesn't want to continuously peck either.

If they wanted to DFK you they would ITC regardless of any OTC offer unless the club has some strict kissing policy and would do so without being asked. So enjoy your pecks or move on until you find one that'll DFK. Also, please don't believe you're the only one she's kissing or pecking ITC.

Of the strippers I DFK with it, they made it obvious they were cool with more than pecking. Soooo, just don't ask, you'll come across the DFK stripper(s) eventually.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Some dancers find it too personal... mostly they just find repulsive. Find the girls who will DFK with no qualms rather Pestering / pushing it. If you're annoyed? Those two you talked about are annoyed, too.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Key is to become a RICH STUD like me. Then they won't be able to keep their lips off you.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You have reached your destination with both. Either be happy or pick a new destination and start driving.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness and then feed her money that way. This sets up the scenario to take her home for multiple sessions! Back room is for suckers....

Ejaculatory services, I'm not into that game.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Are you looking for DFK in an extras club? Because, eww
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    DFK her with your dick.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Chump's game
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @JimGassagain
    Lol. Thought you were SJG for a minute.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not into ejaculation services. Need to get GFE friendly with her, then things will proceed from there.

LIke a fast fuck, like maybe taking her from behind, that is more for when it is free.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Kissing Strippers, DFK. If this is an extras club, be careful what you wish for or you might get something you didn't bargain for (e.g jizz from the last guy she blew)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion