tuscl

On a safer note. :)

Monday, November 21, 2016 4:13 PM
[view link] Would you do her ?? She wasn't that good as a hostess last night on the music awards show, but who cares.

14 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Absolutely I'd do her, unless I was living at the Playboy Mansion and had 100 willing women who were draining my energy all day and night ....
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd give her a dirty Sanchez.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She's fine enough to do.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OOOOOH, txtittyfag, you must be one of Dogface's trolls. :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    If and when the opportunity arises, I will reluctantly let this little half-Arab trollop into my bed, but as soon as she eats one cracker -- she's out! Here's Gigi more nakey on the cover of Vogue Paris: [view link]
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't say no to her but she's overrated in general.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's attractive, but the Hadids are overrated. Sort of blandly good looking models. Nothing to get too excited about.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Agree, JamesSD. Her sister has such a plain face I can't keep my attention on her long enough to notice anything else about her.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    What in the hell is "safe" about pictures of Gigi Hadid? It is blatantly obvious from the outfits that Hadid wears, she is an unrepentant Trump supporter. Sheis clearly channeling the incoming first lady. Not one picture of her in a pants suit, no sign of liberal flab, or even baggy T-shirts proclaiming, "I'm with her." Plus not one outfit was funeral black - and we know that all liberals are in deep mourning! Just messin' wit' you! ;<) !
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very cute. I'd be happy to duck her.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Super long legs... the high heels make them look even longer
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    While she is attractive enough and I would not toss her out as long as she did not speak.(bag of hammers!) She always has that super model scowl... like she just had something bitter in her mouth. Or maybe its because of her anorexia and she hasn't had a decent meal in years that give her that sour face!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Wow! SJG TJ Street [view link] B-52's Love Shack live [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion