Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Horse Play Forest Park(Atlanta) GA

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Club closed the first of November due to lack of customers. They could not compete with the other Atlanta clubs. Now hiring bar tenders, etc to reopen as a night club in December.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That doesn't sound easy. Depending on the clientele, some people will be apprehensive to go because of the stigma of it once being a strip club. Like, "I don't want to be seen going in there because everyone will think I'm going to a strip club." You may not care, I may not care but trust me, there's a wife somewhere out there that does care.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shit! Not a big loss to the ATL scene ... but always hate seeing clubs shutdown.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement