True TUSCL legends

larryfisherman
California
I noticed TUSCL member "Sinclair" has over 200 reviews, and 190 CLUBS REVIEWED, WOW. Wallanon has over 220 different clubs reviewed, DOUBLE WOW. Thank you to you two for providing TUSCL with endless intel.

Who are some of the other TUSCL members with the most number of clubs reviewed (not total number of reviews)?

23 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The legend of shitting at McD's
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I nominate

juice for general board domination mellowing out to hilarity

and farmerart
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    sinclair has 160 clubs reviewed not 190, impressive nevertheless
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    jestrite50 has 117 clubs reviewed, RickDugan 111 clubs reviewed
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, but if you subtract the number of RickyBoy's review which contain actually information and are not fraudulent what are you down to? 2 or 3?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    doctorevil has 87 clubs reviewed in a little over 2 years
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Which would be 2 or 3 more than you dugly.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the catch Papi.

I believe TiredTraveler has over 100 clubs reviewed.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat has 206 reviews.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Papi has 309 reviews...good lord
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @VM- salute to Shadow, but I'm talking about the number of clubs reviewed, not the total number of reviews.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I traveled a lot, but always to the same locations. Club visit counts, no idea, but I wouldn't write a review unless it had been a long time between visits or something had changed.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    And look at you fuckstick - you've just written your 11th fake review! Way to go!!!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I know I just went over 13,000 posts on here. sc is way ahead and for his short time, Papi is king. Sometimes that count means more. Never checked others.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I rock harder than everyone, cheap trick sucks. The Jam is better all day everyday, but the RAMONES are perrection
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Or perfection
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    ime,

I have a ton on my MP3 player!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I got over 24,000 comments
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ holy shit, that has got to be #1 on the list
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Joe you just got a lot to say.......; )
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm much more impressed with the number of *clubs* reviewed than with the number of *reviews*. I'm not at all impressed with a TUSCLer's number of comments on this board, since that figure is easily inflated with frequent mindless or repetitious posts. Best of all is a high number reviews of different clubs, consistently of high quality. Examples include Sinclair and Papi_Chulo (among others).
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Deuce,

TUSCL? How about we just list clubs? I'll start the list whit a favorite of mine. vincemichaels and I visited there a short time ago.

1. Stir Crazy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion