tuscl

Hey NotaDoctorPhil (aka DoogieDumbass), I don't want a European-style parliament

zipman68
the speed force!
Friday, November 18, 2016 7:07 AM
Chinese democracy rox! American "democracy" sux!

6 comments

• DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @zipperhead. you're one dumbass anthony wiener wannabe. just so you know the chinese eat dog and that puts you at high risk. yup even shit covered wiener dogs can be washed and wiped before woking.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    zipman68: You'll have your wish over the next 4 years. With Trump in control of the FBI, congress, senate and SC, he'll have a free hand to run the country like a corporate owner.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The whining and grief counselling the left requires after Trump and America told t hem to fuck off is pathetic. Progressives are simply pussies.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Does *anyone* find zipman remotely entertaining? Like many on the Left, he seems to have become completely unhinged since Trump won the Presidency and the GOP held both houses of Congress. It reminds me of the great McCain riots of 2008 and the famous Romney riots of 2016. Oh, wait . . . Chinese democracy rox! ??? American "democracy" sux! ??? Ignore.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    You're so cute ski dude! Y'all still be cryin' over Obama. I bet you popped Effexor like tic-tacs during the last eight years of our mooslim president! I'm advocating a specific course o' action. Good Americans should form a fifth column to facilitate the Chinese liberating us from our Russian overlords (who control Trump as a puppet). You got a problem wit' dat? I guess you hate America!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Cute. There were apparently Romney riots in 2016? Cute one Deuce dude. Talk 'bout the factually impaired. At least I know which year each candidate ran. Also, the left aren't a bunch o' frickin' Nazi thugs that commit hate crimes when they frickin' win! President Xi, please save us!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion