Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Penthouse Club

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

What shift does she work on ?

Damn !

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I was going to answer, but she doesn't work at the Detroit Penthouse Club. I'll check out her shift the next time I'm in Perth.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She is dam hot

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Let me know Jack I need to get my ass in Michigan

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Damn you won $25 plying poker last night and it's burning a hole in your pocket isn't it!?!?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

U damn right

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I was really hoping that she worked at the Tampa branch, since I'll be visiting there next weekend. Damn.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice, let's smuggle her into the USA, I'll take sloppy seconds. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Your crazy but it's a deal

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement