BP

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio…

9 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    as george carlin said... selling is legal. fucking is legal. why isn't selling fucking legal?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nobody is for pimping - but bringing up Backpage on charges of pimping is basically zealous politicians going after an easy mark so they can make a name for themselves and advance in their political careers/aspirations.

It's been reported on several news outlets (ABC Nightline; etc) the story of a runaway that met-up w/ a pimp on the street whom put her on BP - basically it was a 15 or 16 y/o or so that decided to run away from home - now everyone is blaming BP for her troubles - nobody blames the parents (how was the situation at home where she wanted to run away); no one blames her for hitting the streets and hooking up w/ a pimp (I know she was just 15 or 16 but I knew right from wrong when I was that age); she is now 21 and an unwed mother so IMO she's no angel - yet everyone blames BP for her troubles from her; her parents; the police; and the media - and her and her family are now suing BP - hypocrites - America has become a basket of victims where no one is held responsible for their actions and always looking for someone to blame for their troubles and the consequences of their actions.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    All I can think of when reading that article is some schmuck made a crappy website where skanks post ads for sex, and a few morons post legit ads for used furniture and said schmuck is now a millionaire several times over?

Damn I need to think up some scheme like this!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nobody ever said sex does not sell
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Again with the hypocritical behavior!
    Chicago has a pro choice mayor. She can do what she wants with her body is supposedly his mantra!
    Oh Wait!!!!!!! as long as she follows my rules. She can have an abortion, she can fuck anything she wants but if she take any compensation for it I'm gonna arrest her and the guy paying her because paying for sex is immoral but being a slut and giving it away isn't or having and abortion at 8 months isn't ??? WTF
    You can't have it both ways. Legalize prostitution.
    Do like Providence did before they changed: It is legal to sell it inside to keep it of the streets! and maybe late term abortions for no health reasons. ( I have met two young women who had late term abortions and it screwed their heads up and they now hate themselves)
    If one is legal then the other should be. Fucking hypocrites.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Rahm Emanuel is the mayor of Chicago. He is a male.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Independent Prostitution and Underage Prostituiton/Pimping and two entirely different matters.

Can anyone really argue with a straight face that BP does NOT facilitate, enable and profit from Underage Prostitution/Pimping? They deserve to be held accountable for their actions and role in that industry
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Agree with you. Thing is, if BP is shut down, the pimping will splinter into several hundred other sites and make it harder for LE to track. Shutting down BP, alone, will just slow the assholes down, temporarily. Doesn't make sense in a practical sense.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *Doesn't make any practical sense.

(When are we gonna get an edit feature?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion