tuscl

Fastest run to a strip club

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:40 PM
[view link] Wow, I wonder how he souped up his Mustang. I had 2 back in the 90's, I forget the top end of them, stock 5.0, sticks on both. I doubt I got either one over 145 mph. Punk was stupid, you can't outrun the police radios. I have a very good friend that had a souped up GTO, he escaped the cops 7 times. He had a neat trick of going through residential neighborhoods to find a house with a garage door open. He'd duck into the garage, and close the garage door. When the cops sped by, he wasn't to be found. I'm glad I never was with him on these 7 races. We'd go to a club in separate cars and on the way home, cops started chasing him. Good job, buddy.

17 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    amazing. i had imaginations of doing that when i was young too. butt i could only do 130.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    208? I guess where he's at the roads are straight and flat so that may help a little. One of my cars has over 500hp (naturally aspirated) and is governed at around 154mph. I haven't had it past 110 and at 110 I'm ready to shit my pants.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahaha, I know the fear, shailynn. My Vettes had top ends of 144, normally aspirated, 350 hp for my 97. I've done top end with both, and my only thoughts were: Don't anyone pull out of a driveway on the back country roads, and I hope the state police are not flying above me.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I dunno where it's going to end. They just keep increasing HP to out do the others. I've had my Mustang GT up to 120 a couple of times on I-20 but had to back off because of traffic.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    That kid has a future as a pro driver or a Darwin award winner.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ haha I only outran cops once, actually out manuvered lime vinces friend. Never again though
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I haven't driven this fast since the Detroit Hustler Club advertised $6 blow jobs and silk panties. You can imagine my disappointment when these turned out to be the names of alcoholic shots.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Many years ago when I lived on Long Island in N.Y. i owned a 76 Vette at the urging of some buddies we drove out to Jones Beach in the winter to give this car a real workout on the long parkway that runs from Jones Beach to Robert Moses State park, if any of you guys remember the poster that was used to market this car it had a caption that said "Life begins at 180 MPH". Well I opened the car on the long straightaway that begins after the beach parking lots and before I knew what was happening i was at 140 MPH, the lane markers became a solid white line, and I passed a state trooper that was parked on the side of the road awaiting such a fool like myself. I figured what the fuck and just kept going made the Bayshore exit in minutes flat exited the causeway and pulled into a gas station just to calm down. Long story short about 10 minutes later the State Trooper that i had passed pulled up behind me and started laughing at how shook up I was. I got off with just a lecture no ticket but times were different then, and I doubt that anyone would get so lucky as I did that afternoon. But that is the fastest I ever drove at one point I think I passed 152 MPH it was fun but never again.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Not a lot of domestic stock cars that can do over 200. A list I referenced had 3 listed. Ford GT, Dodge Viper, and a Corvette. I once had a car with a horsepower to weight ratio that would have done over 200, if it had today's aerodynamics AND was geared to do so. As it was used for drag racing, speed was relatively unimportant.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've dragged all my muscle cars, but as Clubber says, speed isn't as important as elapsed time,
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    208, Wow. I never got to drive that fast. Sounds like fun except when you get caught. Even worse are those guys who end up with their car flipped over and their body is lying in a field. I've seen that but didn't see the wreck as it happened. I guess they can tell the grim reaper it was a thrill ride of a lifetime in a few cases.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I've done like 3 times on NASCAR tracks in their drive program. Petty and Wallace. Great fun and the best adult "video game"!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No doubt, Clubber, I have always wanted to do that,
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I found out that a guy who I went to High School with became a teacher for NASCAR driving training. I thought it might be fun to drive and race until a ride simulator at Carowinds. After that I changed my mind. I thought this is like driving in heavy traffic and all you're doing is going around in circles with no music and no air conditioning. Forget that.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, that's what racing is with stock cars, Indy, F1, etc. But alone on the track with or without an instructor. Life is pretty interesting at 150 mph. I've driven my Vettes at MIS. There is that view when you are on your side, practically through the banked turns.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It is fun to drive fast. That is if you're not too worried about where you are doing it. It's not fun if you see blue lights or an animal cross the road in front of you.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Try seeing a farm tractor pull out of a field in front of you. :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion