tuscl

Sick Strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:06 AM
My CF texted me to ask for a ride to work. She was too sick to work on Monday, and she could only work 2 hours on Tuesday before going home. She has the flu. She should not be working today, but she needs the money. Although she's taking medicines to relieve the symptoms, she is probably still contagious. When I dropped her off at the club entrance, I did not kiss her. I wonder how much illness is spread by sick strippers. I'm not talking about STDs but about colds and flu and similar diseases that can be spread by casual contact. A stripper sneezes during a lap dance, and a couple days later you have a cough and a runny nose and a head ache. Has anybody come down with the flu or a cold after a visit to the strip club?

14 comments

• Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I have seen it. One girl gets sick and it just works it's way through the club. A lot of them can't afford to take off till they are better.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Probaly happens more than you think
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    They can't afford to take off because the house has penalties, because they are "independent contractors". A lot of strippers owe the house more than they make. I wonder why they still won't do cheap OTCs , perhaps they are afraid of getting slashed Jack :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm not aware of ever having gotten sick from a stripper. But I avoid any dancers who seem to be under the weather, especially in the winter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm sure it's common b/c of the touching - I get a mild cold once in a while but can't say for sure it was from the club
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Ditto what Papi said.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Papi. Did you mean mild cold or mild cold sore?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I remember a street prostitute back in the 90's in Detroit's Cass Corridor. When I first patronized her services, she was heatlty. One night, I picked her up, and there was this huge lump on her throat. I asked her about, she was noncommittal. I thought about it, I had no idea what caused it, but it did not look healthy. I pulled over and let her out. She disappeared soon after.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    It would be hard for me to tell if I got sick from the strip club since I have kids and don't always put proper clothing on just to walk outside for a few when it's cold. I do know I got a stripper sick (cold) once after OTC with her. I did mention to her prior that I had a cold. Next time I saw her she tells me she did indeed get sick afterwards.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I never get ill from the club, but I do every time I fly to Orlando with kids on the plane.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How to fix sick stripper: jackslash needs to cook chicken noodle soup, pass on the lasagna
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Used to happen to me all the time. Now I'm on the lookout for sick strippers and try to steer clear of them.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I have probably caught a cold from a stripper and like others here if i perceive that one is sick i avoid her.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I knew a stripper once who liked to kiss. One time she was explaining to me after kissing me that her son had the chicken pox and really needed money to pay the doctor bills and offered me OTC. I was sure that I would be spreading the chicken pox to my own kids but they never got sick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion