tuscl

Dancers and Their Club Boyfriend

Ch3ll
Arizona
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:20 AM
Today I found out via Facebook at a club I frequent that one of the dancers is with one of the managers/doorman. She is attractive, I'd rate her an 8, but I've never gotten a dance from her, been propositioned for one by her, and I think I asked once in her passing and she said she was going to bathroom or smoke. She does look nice as I mentioned and I've always perceived her as somewhat stuck up, because I don't see her giving dances much and just walking the floor or sitting. Well, low and behold as I just mentioned she's with one of the managers. Me as a PL can only imagine this has influenced her strip club hustle negatively. Do any of you know of any stripper and club employee relationships?

12 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've known of a few of them. In the couple of cases I knew about, it was no big deal and had no real bearing on the service she provided, but I HAVE heard (on various forums) of a bouncer or manager patrolling the back and enforcing the rules more strictly when it was "his" girl. As a result, my loose guideline is, I don't patronize girls who are dating staff, although most of the time I'm sure we PLs never even realize it's going on.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I know a dancer who is the girlfriend of one of the club managers. She still sucks and fucks me.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I really think this is a very common situation. I personally have heard of this multiple times. Workplace relationships happen everywhere, of course they happen in strip clubs. The key question is will you still get the service Jackslash gets.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Yeah I've seen this a few times and I'll steer clear of dancers like that. She's no doubt low mileage and drama filled so it's best to avoid a headache.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I've seen too many and they never end well
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    I usually avoid those that appear to be close too the bouncers and/or managers. I watch for those that hangout or are usually all over them and steer clear. Did find an exception in Orange County, CA this year. Had my eyes on a dancer, so I asked Waitress to send her over. Waitress said that she was the managers gf and she would have to clear it with him. I told her forget it but 20 minutes later dancer sat down. After 30 minutes of chit chat, we hit lapdance area for a special. She was hands on from the start, so I asked about VIP and here mgr bf. She said it is not an issue because he gets all he can handle. Back we went for a mutually beneficial 30 minutes session. Sometimes it is not an issue, but I am still wary.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I knew a dancer that was married to the owner, so I definitely wasn't doing dances with her! I don't think it's too uncommon for a dancer to be involved with one of the club staff at one point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I kinda jump from club to club and dancer to dancer thus I'm usually not aware of what's going on behind the scenes at the clubs nor do I normally ask, but dancers dating staff has been mentioned by other TUSCLers - I can def see it being an issue in many cases but from what others have posted apparently not always.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ive known several dancers who were involved with club employees. It doesn't seem to hurt the mileage. To the contrary, sometimes these girls can get away with doing more than the other dancers can. I suspect that their boyfriends know that her being a slut is one of the prices that you pay for dating a stripper. The boyfriends probably also want a green light to fuck other dancers too.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have seen it too. It can get ugly and usually it is the dancer that winds up leaving the club. If I am aware of these relationships, I avoid getting dances from her.
  • Socalclubber
    8 years ago
    Don't know what the rules are outside of California but I know that Managers and bouncers are not suppose to hook up with dancers and that they can be terminated and vise versa. But still happens and I guess it's kept on the down low. Then again I heard stories from dancers that girls provide sexual favors for cheaper house rent, favorable schedule etc.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    AN old favorite from years ago married a bouncer. That's about it AFAIK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion