tuscl

Melania......

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:39 PM
Married Donald for tons of money......now is First Lady. Pretty good for a sugar baby

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - pretty-good for an immigrant from Eastern Europe
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sex sells. Congrats, Melania, you landed the whale.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    At least we know that Melania will never run for president!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Hopefully now that she's first lady to be, she can get better wigs.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Jealousy isn't a good look.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder how Nina's comment would play if it was said about Michelle Obama
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ or how zipprhead’s orangutan comments would play if they were about obama
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    luck of the draw.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    She is hot
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Jealous of... Melania's wig??? My own hair is thicker and fuller than that! LOL - I am mixed. I have gorgeous thick "Mixed Girl Hair" that grows too fast for its own good. It's 15" long right now and would be a good 22" if I didn't willingly get it cut so much. But hey, I'm just a mixed girl with good hair... anyone here who's met me IRL will tell you I'm very blessed in the hair department. Thanks mom and dad! :) "I wonder how Nina's comment would play if it was said about Michelle Obama" I wouldn't say that about Michelle because I rarely see her, if ever, wear a bad wig. She usually wears her natural shoulder-length hair. I have seen a pic of it pulled back into a nappy pony tail, so I know she has about shoulder-length hair. When I see photos of it where it is longer than shoulder length, I wonder if she got a little bit of additional extensions added in the back, but I don't really care, because it looks fine. I don't care that much about Melania's hair, either, but come on lady. You're a billionaire. Strippers making 200K should not have better wigs than you. Sorry. Then again, Beyoncé is rich as fuck as well and I've seen her have some god awful wig moments. Oprah is a billionaire and her wigs aren't that great either imo. I wouldn't be surprised if her wig game gets way better once she's actually in the white house. All in all, one of the better looking first ladies though.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @ninabambina “Strippers making 200K” now that’s funny. so what do you think about her shoes? tell us about her shoes. we all want to know what you think about her shoes
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Strippers making 200k" is in reference to the top earners I see around the country who work 5-6x a week. The majority of them wear some sort of extensions/fake hair, including wigs.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh and DrPhil after your comment about her shoes I did a quick google search "Melania Trump shoes." The lady has great taste in shoes, it appears we even shop some of the same brands.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    "Strippers making 200K" ... that's gross or after taxes :) Also I guess they don't need to rent if they want. Since 2001, the president has earned a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    19000 for entertainment, that's like 2.6 lapdances everyday. Or 2 dances daily and a VIP every month.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I though her name was Moronia.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    MILF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion