Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Back to the real issues that mater!

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Like Tracy Morgan says, he likes them from "the GHETTOOO"!

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

YES

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

It doesn't show her face, but I looked her up, and her face is ugly as hell, so no. She is Asian, so perhaps Clubber and Rockstar will like her :)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She looks black to me. She's okay but she doesn't look friendly.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

It's a no from me. I can't imagine she has a nice flat stomach.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Her legs are too skinny for her ass making me think that ass is fake - I'm neutral - I might get a dance from her if I saw her at a mixed club but if she was dancing at a nearby club I would not go visit the club to get dances from her

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yuk!

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

I'm with shadowcat on this one...nope!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement