tuscl

Daily dose of strippershit

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:57 AM
Has a stripper ever told you she could see herself hanging out with you outside the club? It's just more strippershit. I've heard it a few times. When I first started clubbing I was naive and believed it because I'm close in age to a lot of these strippers. The truth is 99% of the time if you get dances from a stripper, spend money on her ITC etc, she won't want to hang with you outside the club unless you're paying for her time. It don't matter how young you are, how good looking you think you are, how nice you are. Pretty much as soon as you step in the club, strippers just see you as a ATM.

23 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If a dancer says that to me, I start arranging an OTC date to call her bluff. Usually they'll become very vague because they have no interest in OTC with me. It doesn't happen often; I don't ask them out and they don't ask me out as a rule. My 1st ever OTC was at her suggestion though!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    "I could see us hanging out outside the club"... is this what they say? It's cringe-worthy! No stripper has ever said that to me. I have had a few strippers tell me they want me to take them strip clubbing (I'll casually let slip that I took some other girl, who is no longer there, SCing), and I look at that as a risk-free way for her to tell me OTC is available for me -- if I"m interested, I take them up on it on the spot.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes Subra, some of them say that to me. I think they use that on me because I'm close to their age, and they think I will believe it, and then they try to keep stringing you on. Exactly Rockstar, call her bluff.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Hanging out on the patio smoking a blunt with strippers is fkn hilarious. Out in public you've got to be thick skinned bc attention will be on you. Druther just chill in a room and get creative about making our own fun. As far as the ones suggesting and the real deal, half.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Last Saturday one told me that I should go to the gym with her. That she would teach me some easy exercises that would increase my ability to fuck her.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol, sounds like a keeper Shadowcat.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've never had a stripper say that to me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I think you need to take a glass-half-full outlook here. I don't irritated over this kind of thing being "stripper shit", I look at it as an invitation to ask her OTC, which I do.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Hmmm Subra, maybe you're right.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Instead of strippershit this is larryfishshit. The only way a girl will hang out with you is if you buy her lunch in the cafeteria. Even at that they leave your ass 50% of the time and go sit with their boyfriend.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @shadow:. Only if she offers to prove it OTC after the workout! ;-D
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girls talk about things like hanging out with me outside. I don't see it as stripper shit. Usually if they want OTC, they put it more that way. When they talk about more casual outside things, like "teach me about computers", it certainly comes across as real. The ones who promote OTC, they are really quite straight about that. "I'm looking for gigs". Or, "I also do bachelor parties." Or, "I live in San Jose". SJG A political backlash against gains of the Civil Rights Era brought in Ronald Reagan and left us with the tax code and banking regulations gutted. Epic scale fortunes have been accumulated. These are what this resurgence of Social Darwinism and Eugenics, and that ever present coded racism, are protecting. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Damn, shadowcat has all the luck. What was offered to me was to become the boyfriend to her mother. :(
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Yeah pretty much. My PL mind has begun to think that it's not that they see you as a loser, it's just that they don't want to lose that income. You are their livelihood. The real losers are their bum boyfriends who they are supporting.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, If a girl acts like she likes you, and if you never treat her like a prostitute, I think the chance are very high that she'd be wanting to go out with you. Don't let some of the creeps on this forum influence your perceptions. SJG
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    "She won't want to hang with you outside of the club unless you're paying for her time" I'm confused as to what you're talking ... about you though she wanted to just shoot the shit ... or you thought she wanted to fuck you for free? It's all part of the hustle which is their job. Just like telling you you're good looking or you have a big dick. You need to develope a filter for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, you are a good guy. So long as you treat these girls just like ordinary girls, they'll be and do whatever you want them to. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “Larry, If a girl acts like she likes you, and if you never treat her like a prostitute, I think the chance are very high that she'd be wanting to go out with you.” perhaps ninabambina would be kind enough to comment on this on behalf of all strippers everywhere. lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "If a girl acts like she likes you, and if you never treat her like a prostitute, I think the chance are very high that she'd be wanting to go out with you" ^^^This should be in the SJG book of commandments, and I agree. @billyba- I'm talking about just being a friend of hers outside the club.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately when some dancers bring this up to me they want to go do stuff together like shopping, movies, spa and stuff like that. I'm not complaining, mind you....but when it takes a turn like that I have to be especially crafty to spin it around so that after our shopping spree she rewards me properly.
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    some strippers really mean it. some don't. it' rare that the ones that mean it will be able to get their act together to a) respond to a text b) make plans c) be where they say they're gonna be.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Unfortunately when some dancers bring this up to me they want to go do stuff together like shopping, movies, spa and stuff like that. I'm not complaining, mind you....but when it takes a turn like that I have to be especially crafty to spin it around so that after our shopping spree she rewards me properly." Yep, I always say, "and then we'll go to the hotel room" afterwards. It's the magic phrase. "And then we'll go to the hotel room".
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I have hung out with a few people that were regulars once I trusted them enough
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion