tuscl

A blast from the past!

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, November 14, 2016 5:36 PM
You may wonder why I always shit at McD's... I started shitting st McD's because my work has me all over and sometimes when you need to go you don't have a choice. You have to use a public restroom. McD's usually has nice clean restrooms. It is also nice to get an ice creme cone or sundae, or even an iced coffee when it is hot out. Or get hot coffee or coco when it is cold out. Right after I got my first smartphone I was shitting at McD's and there was no tp!!!! Dammit I hate when that happens! I googled the McD's location I was at, got the phone number and called the manager and told them I needed tp or I couldnt leave! Like a champ they brought it to me! I couldn't believe it! McD's has earned my shitter business for a lot of years to come÷

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've always used the De Anza Hotel in downtown San Jose. One time there was a strike picket line. And they looked at me funny when I crossed it. So when I came back out I told them, "I was just using the restroom. They have nice restrooms." That made them all smile. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The gas station not good enough for you SJG? What an elitist. Shit where the poor people shit, hypocrite
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Smart thinking Crazy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I travel all over the place and have my go to spots. My personal favorites are hotel lobbies. Nobody ever uses those and they are spotless. I told Juice about this and he always hits up the free breakfast buffets on the way out too.
  • ndnman
    8 years ago
    I like to use hospital rest rooms. Sometimes parking could be a hassle but they are almost always spotless and hardly used. So I can spend quite a bit of time in there if needed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not many gas stations in downtown San Jose, and the few there are keep their bathrooms locked. Not a place you want to be looking for a parking place either. De Anza Hotel is what the airplanes use as a landmark for their approaches. It also makes for a good place to shit. [view link] Built 1931 [view link] SJG A political backlash against gains of the Civil Rights Era brought in Ronald Reagan and left us with the tax code and banking regulations gutted. Epic scale fortunes have been accumulated. These are what this resurgence of Social Darwinism and Eugenics, and that ever present coded racism, are protecting. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion