Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you like a dance ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No ?

$30

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•
S
Supremeruler
•

Only worth a $10 test drive based on looks alone. If HM good grinding ensues them more will cum.

I rarely find any lapdance worth $30 anymore. $20 is much more acceptable.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Cute girl

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do her.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would test drive her

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

She's cute, but not worth a $30 dance.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, for $20 - I think she would fit right in at Follies

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

She is cute as a button...I would love to face fuck her

Profile picture for PRBOY56
PRBOY56
•

$20 starter-upper

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

here's my $20... ;)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Wow! This is one of those Coffee places?

SJG

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Oh holy hell yes. What stand is she at? I might have to do some recon.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement