tuscl

The Silence.....

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Friday, November 11, 2016 9:00 PM
I've noticed a calm reflection over the last couple of days, most notably from our President elect Donald Trump. I think it is a wise choice to let all of this sink in for us to reflect all the good things we need to protect, mostly the liberties of the American way. It will take a while for the people who supported Clinton to feel the same way. Perhaps they are reflecting too in a grieving way. Many extreme left leaning TUSCL members have gone quiet, with the exception of SJG, but that is understandable and doesn't count. Nina has stayed quiet, and 25 rants about his pro-righteous agenda, almost like he is trying to lead TUSCL members like his pack of construction workers. Well at least he is forging ahead and that can be commendable. The point is like JS69 once posted a couple days ago, the sun will rise tomorrow and life will go on as usual. Happy strip clubbing! I hit the clubs this week and many strippers wanted to converse with me about my thoughts on the election. I never said a word in response to their prodding, just a simple "Do you wanna dance?" A dance heals all wounds! Try it out and you will agree......

34 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the platitudes, Gassagain. I'm just slightly left of center -- definitely not the most liberal guy here. I'm anything but silent, and feeling a sense of anger and shock. We've elected an unprepared, ignorant, petty, bigot to lead the most powerful country in the world. The wreckage could go on for decades or generations. Maybe things will turn out okay -- but nobody has the slightest idea how this guy is going to govern; it looks like we've turned into just some failed republic governed by a corrupt strongman. His incompetence will unfold slowly. Example: Today Trump went on record saying that he wants to retain the ban on pre-existing conditions in ObamaCare. That's impossible without also retaining the mandate. Show's he doesn't know the first thing ObamaCare and most likely doesn't have the curiosity or attention span to find out. You either let people with pre-existing conditions die, or healthy people pay higher premiums. Tough choices are ahead in many other areas. Hillary had no charisma, but she was a hard-working policy wonk who understood the issues.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bad news, buddy, we aren't silent and the sun won't rise again over this republic until asshole is out of office.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "We've elected an unprepared, ignorant, petty, bigot to lead the most powerful country in the world. The wreckage could go on for decades or generations." "we aren't silent and the sun won't rise again over this republic until asshole is out of office." ^ Don't worry, he'll be gone Jan 20th.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Good try Jim.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Ha, JS69. Trump, set, spike!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @JimGassagain are you sure you aren't another gammanu handle ? I haven't ranted just spoke factually as far as your comment about the sun rising that was my statement I have said more often than not America has survived worse than this and instead of issuing platitudes why don't you address what I have actually said, I will add it here so you don't have to work too hard to find it. " 1 Hour Ago • @JimGassagain, ROFLMAO, Really, Trump is a strong man, why because he picks fights with minorities and women, please give me a break. All I see so far indicates he has no clue, no core values, and is going to be one of the most easily manipulated guys to ever be elected to the presidency. Basically at his core he is more and more appearing to be an empty suit. So far he has surrounded himself with a bunch of incompetents and hypocrites and disgraced, failed, old politicians from past administrations, think Newt Gingrich or Rudy Guliani, the people that he is using to staff his administration are coming mostly from K Street firms (lobbyists) all indications are that he is going to fall flat on his face and be exposed as the con man that he has always been. For all of his talk about investigations of his opponents he is himself, personally involved in numerous lawsuits, that are going to be if not a major problem at the very least a major distraction and threaten to tie him up in court for the next few years. Please man, get real and be honest about what is really going on. May god save America!"
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    You never get successful in as many businesses like he has without going through lawsuits. It's like governments always have lawsuits to fight due to the high # of incidences with people. Everyone has their bias, and all I was staring is that yours truly were showing through these past few weeks, especially after the election. Who and why is this Gamanu character relevant?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    The OSU, that was a perfect retort. Obama tried, albeit idealistically to create change, but it was a blatant smack against the constitutionality of mandating things from his administration. Just as was in his administration, the same will be going forward. I do not blame him personally for the issues we face, I do blame the administration. One person doesn't make the changes. The times will make a President, the President doesn't make the times. This Trump stuff the righteous people are upset about is overblown, and they need a lot of perspective before ranting.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Stock market loves him!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Stock market loves him! --------------------- Markets will really love him if they repeal Dodd -Frank, no? Let banks invest in hedge funds again? Why not?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Stock markets took note, but the outlook down the road is positive, not necessarily because of Douchester II. Markets like good news.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    If you look more into the details of what rallied and sold it seems pretty clear that the rally was on the unexpected (by most) victory by Trump: Big rallies on equities that benefit from high interest rates Big rallies on stocks that benefit from his infrastructure plan Selloff in some big tech names: could just be rotation into high sectors, but also likely his views on immigration hurting them Big rally in banks, as Random says, on less regulation big rally on small cap on infrastructure and less regulation Big rally on the dollar across the board
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Biotech rally on less regulation on prices Hospitals selloff on repeal of ObamaCare Looking "long term" I think the selloff/rotation out of tech will provide a good buying opportunity. Long term it's still all about AI, although yeah, the other themes will probably dominate for a while.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JimGassagain, are you actually sponsored by Right Wing Media, a paid talking head for them? Is that how your comedy career works too, sponsored by Right Wing Media? SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ No, but someone needs to balance out all of the left wing ideological BS that spews from your computer. It's people like you which is the reason why females decided to vote republican. You're creepy and disrespectful to women, especially when you stated on TUSCL how you like to rape girls while they're sleeping. Also how you fake treating sex workers like civilians just so you can have sexual advances on them pretending you like them, giving them a false sense that there is a relationship. You are lower than a snake SJG!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "how you like to rape girls while they're sleeping" That's IME and some others taking what I said and twisting it. Not worth responding to. Gassagain, what you say is so ridiculous. Not sure if you really could be so strange as to actually believe it. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    You're wrong SJG! ^^^^ There was a TUSCL link that another member sent to me and it explicitly had you writing that you hold the girls wrist while she is sleeping and enter her, and then you went on to state how she will be shocked but she will also enjoy that you did this to her. I can't bring up the link and post because I only use my phone which doesn't allow that capability, but if any of these TUSCL members agree with me I'm sure they will include the link to show how much of a masogonist and hypocrite you really are. You're a self proclaimed pro-humanitarian, and I tried to become friends with you at first, but you never want to be friends with someone who doesn't agree with you. That's similar to the left leaning Democratic Party of Obama/Clinton that you support. It's either your way or no way. That's fascist thinking right their, sleepy time rapist. That's what JS69 calls you!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    It's interesting that people are saying I've stayed quiet, as if tuscl of all places is where I'm going to turn to vent. I didn't post anything in the days leading up to the election, so why would I post anything here right after? Before the election I posted a few things on Nov 4th, and before that hadn't posted since Oct 28. Go check my recent post history.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Jumbo dude, how d'ya feel 'bout the conservadudes selling out America to Russia? I thought you guys loved America. Turns out you love Russia more. I like America more than Russia. But then again I'm a patriot! Our only hope now is for Beijing to rescue us. America: born 1776. Died 2008. Killed by uneducated conservadudes!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Consensual re-entry, and then letting her wake up. Zero complaints. When talking about it with girl as a hypothetical, they all like the idea. The seem to even expect it. They wake up just a bit startled, but not shocked. A few soft words and they are fine. The Right is a national menace. People have to learn to stand up to it. Welcome back Nina, just ignore all the bullies. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Seems as if more educated people voted for Trump than Hillary, or is it now that you want to denounce the polls? I have zero faith in what the media tells you regurgitating liberal hippies. Part of the problem is people don't spend time other than looking at the media and believe it. I feel sorry for those who have no real world experience yet believe the left wing tripe fed to them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Replying to Zipman, I think the likelihood of Trump being impeached is very high. All the more so because of his Russian affairs, that matter about the FBI trying to re-open the Clinton email matter and how that might connect to his campaign and how he might now be trying to cover it up, and then just the large number of Republican leaders who have already denounced him. SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Nostradumbass strikes again with another one of his far fetch prognostications. Clearly he has proven not to be too clairvoyant in any of his statements. All he does is regurgitate left wing media from CNN and msnbc. He'd predict Debbie Wasserman as the next president if there was any traction on that topic!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Don't forget, after years and years of building his organization, he has maybe five followers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Only starting with that. It is still only local and just a few people. To go beyond, I need to have some things to show, SCALPS! SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG, Manson needed scalps also to show people. But, then again you like posting weird shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Pentecostal Daughter Molester, I count him as my first scalp. It will be a very long time before he is out of prison. Scalp means bragging rights. If it is a well known person, then you want the head. But for a nobody, scalp is good enough. I hurt him as bad as I could, and still be able to brag about it. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    OMG! Lmfao.... SJG stated "Consensual re-entry, and then letting her wake up". That is so Cosby. SJG just admitted to pulling a Bill Cosby! You know how that's working out for him SJG. U keep it up and you'll find yourself down the Cosby path, too.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Jim, old Lloyd Schoene didn't get the nickname the Sleepytime Rapist for nothing. San_jose_guy you are a fucking delusional creep, and the leader of an organization of one.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    "The Right is a national menace. People have to learn to stand up to it." Seems like you got that backwards there jack off, the people stood up against the Left meddling in and trying to tell everyone how to live their lives.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gassagain, you might some time try having a sexual relationship with a woman you have not treated as a prostitute. It might open your eyes. You and Cosby could both benefit. LMFAO, SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Look out san jose Lloyd has gone full retard.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    But...but...but... Trump said he luvs the poorly educated! So Gasman, are you contradictin' yo' hero by sayin' the well educated voted for him. Citing your "real world" experience (cough...GED...cough) as evidence. It's not nice to contradict the Trump! But then again you've said you'd be ungrateful to the Chinese when the come to rescue us. You vote for Trump and then you contract him. Kinda disloyal if ya ask me. Then you say you won't thank people that are trying to help because they're Chinese. Kinda racist if ya ask me!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    All it would take is the President, the Democrats, and just a bit more than 1/3 of the Republicans and the Constitution could be amended right now to eliminate the electoral college, effective for this election. We could ask those most qualified, the 8 sitting justices of the Supreme Court, to write the amendment. Sometimes it is strange crises which force progress. Bring the United States forward out of the 19th Century. Otherwise with this claim of weekly contact with Russians and the FBI announcements, it's "What did Trump know and when did he know it?" As it will be necessary to impeach him and require the same congressional 2/3rds. Obama missed his FDR moment when he failed to nationalize or even re-regulate the banks. Well now on his way out he can have an even greater moment by finally fixing our system so that every vote counts, and averting a disaster of epic proportions. Governing the most powerful nation in the world is nothing like a sporting match, as the stakes are so much higher. We all need therefore to think very hard about what is needed, and then do it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion