Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hilarys speech

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Very inspiring. I think I might shed a tear.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, her speech is making me wanna move to Canada

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I didn't hear it. What was the theme?

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Now - Obama knows how to give a speech (and probably the biggest reason he was able to become prez)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Reagan too

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

Bill Clinton was a good orator. He gets paid in millions still to proxy speak for leaders all over the world.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Most of the negative sentiments against Hillary Clinton, an extremely centrist candidate, are just because of the Right Wing Media taking advantage of the fact that she is a woman.

SJG

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

No its because she is a vile dishonest cunt

S
Supremeruler
•

And trump is a vulgar immature bitch.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Im not a trump fan, but there is 4 years left to trash him

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Hillary's speech is very good. I believe that people will be listening to hers, and Obama's for decades to come.

SJG

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

hillary who?

no seriously, who is this hillary you speak of?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ her new job is the book keeper at the Clinton Library.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ or Bill Clinton cock-blocker now that she has the time

:)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^ for once we seem to be in agreement.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I meant agreement with Shailynn.

Cock-blocker, I don't know. She is not Tammy Wynette.

People have got to figure out what is going so seriously wrong in this country.

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh the humanity !!!!!!!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hilary was spotted in the woods by one of her supporters. Hilary looked happy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement