tuscl

Funniest Things About the Election/TUSCL

I was short treasuries going into last night. :-) Always knew txtittyfan's advice and TUSCL would pay off in the markets for me! :-)

7 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Well, yes, thanks for the good advice.

One thing to watch out for is that Trump's been complaining about the Fed keeping interest rates artificially low. Trump is clueless about economy and, what's worse, he doesn't know who to listen to. He'll probably seek out the advice of other TV stars like himself (e.g., Larry Kudlow). Fed independence? Naw. Look forward to a new era of political pressure on the Fed in a fragile economy that's still recovering from 2008.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    He won't control what the Fed does.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    He controls Congress and the Senate, so I won't rule it out. But mainly it's that perception is everything.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Is it too late too get into the gold marketm
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "He won't control what the Fed does."
    -----------------------
    Rand Paul is a crank who's been trying to push through an "audit the Fed" bill though the Senate. Trump's in favor and there might be enough support now with the GOP majority.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Don't everyone get all paranoid and conspiratorial. There are a lot of checks and balances in place.

Then again, I know it would be hard for me to follow that advice if the election went the other way.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL. Paranoid? A similar bill was rejected by the Senate just this year. Google "audit the Fed."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion