tuscl

ROB alert

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Tuesday, November 8, 2016 12:44 PM
Property at Follies charged $30 for 1.5 songs. Should be $10/song.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I know the name but have never gotten dances from her. I would have refused to pay.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that bitch
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Hell no.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Why didn't you just pay her $15?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    $10. The partial song doesn't count.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In a place w/ so many dancers there are bound to be a few ROBs - one can also get confused as to the # of songs - that is why I always ask them to let me know every time they start a new song; but even then some may over-count - if I have some doubt as to the # of songs; I'll pay-up; but if I'm fairly certain then I just pay for the # we did
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    I agree with Papillion. I pay ever 2 dances if they get past song 1. That way no count issues. The only exception is if she has her mouth full. That would be rude to interrupt her meal. BUT if she has gotten to the protein shake then I guess dance count is immaterial.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Supposed to be agree with Papi. Word correction sucks like a Follies dancer on rent day.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So pay $20 and be done with her.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Give her a 20, rip some gas and leave her in the cloud
  • s88
    8 years ago
    3 magic phrases. "lets wait till the next song" "tell me when each song changes" "what song are we on"
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Haha The Ultimate Strip Club List Making America Great Again Couldn't resist. I really do not robs.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I have gotten dances from Property before. Never had an issue with her but her dances are nothing to write home about. Just pay up and don't get dances from her again.
  • wineguy57
    8 years ago
    I got two dances from her last week for $20, she seemed nice enough and waited for the next song to begin.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Might have been an honest mistake, but I paid her $20 and left it at that. She came around for other dances, but I turned her down. I kept waiting for a bouncer to come around and show me out, but it never happened. What the fuck is the deal with that $20 follie cert for two table dances and a beer? Karen the Colombian gave me one, but wouldn't take it for the dances and the waitress wouldn't take it for the beer.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    That certificate can only be used to purchase a drink within 3 songs after it's announcement. Cannot be used to pay for a dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion