tuscl

We're always a little vague. Time to get spacific and support your local strippe

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:50 PM
Which girls deserve some attention on a club visit? (No license plate numbers or real names. But what girls would you recomend? One of my favorite haunts is Foxy Girls in Vgeas. Jasmin, Venom, Jill and Pixie are all worth a look and a lot of fun to party with. How bout you?

4 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    None of the girls in Louisville are worth a shit. Stay away from them. They'll all rob you blind and give you nothing in return, not even a good lap dance.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    What GMD said, can also apply to Columbus. I have got better $10 dances in cleveland than the $50 ones in columbus.
  • localbob
    13 years ago
    Well, I go to a little local dive and know many of the girls so my milage may be very high
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I hear that the clubs in DC are off the hook. Same with Boston, downtown Chicago and Richmond, VA. Can't remember the specific names of the ladies but no doubt you would be treated right if you went to almost any of the clubs in these areas and just let your intentions be known. Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion