Twitter Photos

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I saw 2 photos on Twitter site that features naked women. The 2 nude photos do not show the face or head, but the body looks like a dancer I know well. I have some nude photos of her on my iPhone, and comparing them I am almost positive that it's her on Twitter. Should I ask her about it when I see her in the club?

5 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    You should post the pictures here and let us help you
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Depends on your relationship with her and how well you know her. Some girls may not lie that being brought up and never admit that was them no matter what.

You may bring it up gently. Ask her if she ever posts pics on twitter. If she says no then drop it. If she asks why say you saw some pics of a hot girl that look sort of like her and see where it goes from there. If she says yes then bring it all up
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i ditto crazyjoe.

no link to the photos?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    How do you recognize her body? Did you leave dental imprints on her boobs or slashed her navel or something.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If I were you, I would say this:

"Hey babe, I am a professional photographer and I do two types of photos, children photos at my daycare (where all the money is) and hot naked babe photos which is really my passion. Want me to take some hot photos of you?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion