tuscl

Condoms and STDs

Greetings fellow mongers. I was wondering if any of you ever acquired an std despite using a condom? The reason I ask is because I will be paying a visit to the world famous Hong Kong Club in Tijuana and want to do some "exploring" but I am worried. Am I good to go with a condom? Thanks guys.

19 comments

• Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    What's the alternative? No condom? You could roll the dice and hope for the best. On the real though have her suck/fuck with the condom on.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've never used a condom with strippers. I'm an adventurer. :) Ya never know, kenleyva, it's a good idea to use one with strange.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Go bareback at Hong Kong. If your dick doesn't turn black and fall off in 6 weeks, you'll be OK.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Either that or if it turns, purple, exudes a green pus. :(
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Russian roulette with the dickhead, no thanks.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Makes perfect sense to ask a bunch of horny mongers on a stripper board about condom efficacy.

http://www.aidsmap.com/Do-condoms-work/p…

Yes, you are still taking some risk, despite using a condom.

85% protection for HIV
    same for Gonorrhea
    maybe 50% for chlamydia
    HPV 73%

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I generally don't use condoms but I also don't have sex with high volume sex workers. TJ brothels are probably the best place to used them though. Nothing is 100% but the risk is really quite low, if not zero.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Risk is never zero, and what you call "really quite low" may be "really quite high" for someone else -- especially when you are considering what could be life-or-death issues like HIV or throat cancer.

Condoms are not 100% effective and -- if you study the data -- I think you can make a strong case that protected sex with 10 high-volume sex workers is actually more dangerous than unprotected with one partner whom you trust. Especially if you're both tested.
  • Neobwh
    8 years ago
    A legit question - lots of reports about ITC and OTC here - while condoms not 100% effective (usually due to breakage or slippage) - any posters gotten STD in Tijuana or elsewhere with condom use? Would never do bareback!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    aidsmap is a pretty reputable site, but the HIV protection rate is probably much higher than 85% and the protection rate against HPV much lower. At least from the studies I read many years back.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Neobwn, I readily admit I'm stupid not to use condoms. People here bust my chops all the time, I've been incredibly lucky, Do what you feel is right.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @vincemichales: are you and adventurer or idiot? It would explain how you got AIDS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That's what condoms slare for - if one is so worried then P4P is not for them - if one is to bypass doing things b/c the risk is not zero then one would never leave the house
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    The only 100% safe way is abstinence. other than that it's the degree of risk you wish to take, and the level of irresponsibility.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, Douchester, you are the idiot. All you do is post the SOS, dumbass. Go short your treasuries. And be sure to fuck your stupid self.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Oh, relax, vincemichaels. I was just kidding that you got AIDS from unprotected sex with strippers. We all know it was your unprotected adventures in gay bathhouses across the nation.

And just a reminder that above, you yourself admit to being an idiot. So you want to argue with yourself now?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Come on now Dougster, be nice.

SJG
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Don't be a fool, wrap the tool!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    london guy is correct. or hide in a cave. or your bedroom at your mothers house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion