Dropping a Duece

shanny72
Mayor of Titty City
First time for everything, I guess.

Never had to shit at a strip club before but the wings I jad before arriving took charge. At least there aint no troll to bother me.

10 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Too many fish sticks will do that too.

That happened to me once too. So embarrassing because the bathroom had a wide open door, I'm in the stall losing my guts and I can hear the troll talking to a stripper in the door way. The smell alone almost made me pass out so I can imagine what they were thinking.

Crazyjoe would have been proud though.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Why didn't you just bm, I mean pm Crazyjoe on this topic.....as shailynn mentioned he is the bowel master about shitting in places away from home.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good one shailynn. The best case scenario is to make the stripper pass out. Then she won't remember who made the mess
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit happens shanny72. You got it taken care of. That's the main thing
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Years ago I had a buddy who used to have to take a shit wherever we were -- strip club, bar, dance club, etc. He shit in so many stalls that didn't have doors! I used to yell at him, "Hey douchebag, why don't you just take a shit in the morning like a normal person?". Maybe his hobby was shitting in as many places as possible.

Anyway, I tend to SC in higher end places where the bathrooms are kind of nice, but even so, even if I did have to take a shit there, I think I'd probably just walk down the street and shit at the Starbucks instead. Do you guys have this option, or are your SCs pretty much isolated?
  • maho
    8 years ago
    LOL Shailynn and Subraman

I am very conscious of this predicament before clubbing and try and make sure I'm compete empty before a strip club evening. That said, during my last visit to Flight Club a few weeks ago had a great dinner after my first trip to VIP. About 20 minutes later the poop pains hit. The next 20-30 were critical, but luckily the pains passed and I was about to enjoy the rest of the evening. Had things taken a turn for the worse I would have head back to my hotel for the evening. hahahaha
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol maho - this actually happened at BTs in Dearborn.

I had a hotel right in the area, and made the bad decision of going to a TGIFridays for dinner. Dinner was horrible so I decided to get dessert. That was my mistake (in addition to going there in the first place). I settle in the club and it hits me, my hotel was only a 5-10 minute drive but getting valet, waiting for the elevator in my hotel I knew I wasn't going to make it - so off to the restroom I went.

TMI - yeah I know
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    You gots to no ur club!
  • maho
    8 years ago
    hahaha. Hope you were able head back out and enjoy the rest of your stay that night at BTs.

Have never checked out the stalls much at the clubs but guess it depends on the set-up. I know Penthouse Club would be terrible because while it is a great club, the bathroom is tiny and compact. On the other hand, the restrooms at Coliseum are huge so would probably feel more comfortable trying to pull off taking a club dump there. Flight Club - I'll have to check out their stall set-up next time....you know....just in the event. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion