Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My dilemma

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

On the one hand I have this 70 yo at the nursing home. She is closer to my age(74) and has Parkinsons. We can watch porn together and when we do she holds my cock. She doesn't want any money from me and that jerking really feels nice.

On the other hand I have this 21 yo at the strip club that is pretty but doesn't know shit. I'll probably have to teach her all about sex. Worse than that, I'll probably have to pay her too.

I don't know what to do. Advice?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Lol, fuck you shadow. :)

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

You have the best of both worlds.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Lol too funny

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Lolol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's a tough one - wait for Nina's input

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You should refer to your nursing home honey as your DG (Dream Grandma).

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Put your arm around the waist of the DG, and cop a feel of them titties.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

what are you doing at the nursing home? visiting or living?

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

You forgot about the toothless bjs......

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'd reject them both and wait for an 18 year old. But I realize those toothless bjs must be very tempting. Good luck.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Lol

@Shadow's a tough SOB with a good sense of humor. Who beats cancer and goes out immediately to have sex with 21-yr-olds without a whimper.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Troll post

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Funny shit!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Know what little old ladies taste like? DEPENDS

(rimshot considered but edited out- no reason to get 4got2wipe all excited)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sounds like the consensus thinks I should stick with the GILF but I went to the club today and did a VIP and now I'm having second thoughts. :)

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

I smell awkward threesome!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hahahahaha, nice story, shadowcat. The DG with the stripper, great threesome !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement