tuscl

Is it possible to be addicted to a stripper?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
If so, have you ever been addicted to one?

I think most of you know my answer to that question.

31 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Of course. Going to the club can be an addiction. People get addicted to people, places and things
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Is this a hypothetical question?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Of course. I'm pathetically addicted to my ATF. It's worse than cigarettes or heroin. I'm always looking for a new "high"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The more I have SCed the more cynical I have become and the less I'm willing to put any stripper on any sort of pedestal
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Papi, I bet you could find a nice girl if you wanted to. If you keep going to SC's, not that likely
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks mikeya, I guess I'm an enigma
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Absolutely possible. Been there. Made it out mostly unscathed, and trying now not to get as wrapped up with a new CF. It's fun, but I'm trying to keep it, and her, in perspective.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    In a word "yes". It's hard but like any drug it's possible to kick!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    No. Falling in love with a sex worker 1/3 your age is goofy, irrational, and destructive.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxY_iNwV…
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    "The more I have SCed the more cynical I have become and the less I'm willing to put any stripper on any sort of pedestal" What Papi said!

Maybe in my old age I more clearly see strippers actions as strictly a money grab along with a major sense of entitlement. No shit huh? It's one reason I like to go to Follies...get a couple cheap dances from one and wait on the next one to stroll by.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think it's possible to become addicted to just about anything which would include "anyone."

I had strong emotions with my retired ATF, although I wouldn't use the word "addicted." After that I reminded myself "it's just sex" and keep it at that, and things have gone pretty smoothly ever since.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My questions are always hypothetical.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice is addicted to Four Loko and Chackin

Crazyjoe is addicted to shitting

Rockstar is addicted to music by REO Speedwagon

Vince is addicted to Miller Lite

Larry is addicted to telling fake stories

JS69 is addicted to 20 year olds

SJG is addicted to gravy

SJGay is addicted to bath houses

Yep all seems totally normal to me.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes. i'm addicted to strippers in general.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yup I think most of us have been there.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Of course! That is how "ATF" originated.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yep, I'd say I'm addicted to strip clubs in general and to my ATF in particular. However, her incessant requests for more money while rescheduling dates is rapidly diminishing my obsession with her. The "nearly perfect boy-girl sleepovers" that I described in a recent article are truly marvelous, but the long gaps between dates and the frequent "I hate to ask, but . . ." texts are wearing me down. I have learned a couple of important lessons rather late in life:

1. Don't get emotionally involved with a stripper.
    2. Don't lend money to or pay rent for a stripper.

I'm still addicted, but I'm aware of it now and am less likely to let it happen again. If this thing, which started ITC in April and went OTC in August, comes crashing down on our next date (in a couple of weeks), I will treasure my memories of our good times and move on sadder but wiser. Fortunately the few thousand that I've spent on her represent a minuscule fraction of my net worth.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Dwucw,

You know, I was never asked for money by my ATF. I was asked advice about it, but never for it. A big difference. She was likely better off than me! :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Damn fat fingers!

Deuce!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    so many girls. so many dancers. so many opportunities. damn. at this point not enough money.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Possible to be infatuated or obsessed with a girl. It works out differently if you are having sex with her, versus if you never have.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Tcchnically justme62 there is no clock in baseball its extra innings that is the beauty of baseball time is not a factor like most other sports.
    Congrats to the Cubs!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ rong thread
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Papi's words above ring so true for me. I only really started this game in February, and OTC for the first time in probably August or so, would be my best guess.

I started out so trusting, and naive. I treated them like I do civvie girls in my single dating life (where there isn't much going on right now, hence my new obsession with the club). I would assume they meant what they said, would be where they said they would be, etc.

After things went sour with my first favorite, I got a little jaded on the whole thing, and probably wised up. We made up, sort of, but I won't see her OTC anymore, we're just cordial in the club and I'll do a few occasional lappers with her. Hurt her pocket book a bit I'm sure, but there are just too many out there to worry about any one dancer.

The reason I know I'm wiser now (at least as far as not falling so head over heels), is that now with my second and current favorite, I am keeping my head on straighter, not thinking about her and obsessing so much, even though I've already spent more time and money on #2, she is an absolute 10 in my book compared to being a solid 7-8 like the first chick, she is way better conversation, way more fun, and punctual. It would have made more sense to get hung up on #2, but you learn from past mistakes.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    mmrock +1
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    yes, the xATF
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes. Yes.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'm addicted to my current OTC stripper of choice. She's a cut above the rest.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    WHAT A BUNCHA FAGGOS
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Yes, I am addicted. My secret nickname for her is Pretty Poison. She is oh so hot and oh so pretty, but oh so messed up at the same time and crazy me cannot get enough of her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion