tuscl

Best clubs to work at on a weekday

Going to be traveling and need advice on which clubs are good to work at Sunday through Wednesday?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are 100s of clubs across the country, the only way to give you info is if you specify some specific cities
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Work as what?
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Guys, before we drive her away, we really need to find out what she looks like........
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah show us your tits first.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hold on cowboys, how do you know this isn't a guy asking about a bathroom troll job?
  • mvpkashis
    8 years ago
    Im heading down south, Fl, GA & TX
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    South FL Tootsies (Miami), Scarlett's (Hallandale), Cheetah Pompano
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    But those clubs are not as easy as just showing up and being allowed to dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GA: Follies (club is mostly white on dayshift mostly black on nightshift), Cheetah, Oasis, Tattletales
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    TX: depents on the city, Houston, Dallas, ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you write a club review you get free VIP and can read some reviews , or just pay for a temp VIP.

In the reviews list if you click on a city name one can sort the list by different criteria but usually looking for the clubs w/ the most reviews often means it's a popular club
  • mvpkashis
    8 years ago
    Thank you @papi_chulo appreciate the info
  • mvpkashis
    8 years ago
    Definitely going to Houston
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Houston: St James is very popular but then again probably hard to just show-up and dance - what you need to do is pick a specific city you may want to hit first and then create a thread asking for info on that specific city
  • mvpkashis
    8 years ago
    Ok cool i will check them out too
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @mvpkashis write a few reviews in 3rd person. I guess you would have worked around enough to write a genuine review. Helps everyone. Transparency is something we seek not only from governments :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Show us your tits.

Also before answering we need more info:

- Do you encourage LDKs?
    - How much do you charge (OTC and ITC) for:
    BBBJCIM
    FS
    Anal

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I agree that the initial question was quite vague. However . . . the only helpful responses came, as usual, from Papi_Chulo.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If you visit S. Florida, there are a number of TUSCLers that may help.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    BTW, If you do the day/early evening shifts, I know more about them. I don't do nights. That said, Papi IS the expert in S. Florida.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion