tuscl

Out in the public

larryfisherman
California
So I was getting a lapdance from this stripper where we both got "comfortable" in her car outside of her apartment complex. Her windows weren't tinted or anything, so anybody walking in or out of those apartments could see what was going on. It kind of gave me a rush in a strange way. It got me thinking......

You ever been to a club where you got extras or close to extras (DATY, stickshifting etc) out in the public?

24 comments

• impala
    8 years ago
    Any and all of the clubs in Akron
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At her apartment complex? So what does this have to do with strip clubs.

Usually strip clubs do not want that kind of stuff in their parking lots on account of LE.

Where I am LE is real tough, so strip clubs have to keep it within bounds.

San Francisco, they do what they do, but in the club.

People have posted here about being in a strip club parking lot and a girl offering them FS for money, and partaking. She bent over and held onto a pipe, pulling her dress up.

I think some areas of the country are just less closely policed. Street action and strip club action merge.

We still have some street hookers here, and they do car service.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, many board members have warned us that Larry is one who embellishes his stories. Not one to be accusatory in this situation so I will letLarry tell us more to clear up the situation, but I too am lost at his point of view. Was it at the strip club parking lot or the stripper's apartment complex. Something in the story is inconsistent from the way he is telling it. Hopefully you're shredding some truth in this prose Fisherman? Can SJG be you're buddy in parking lot exploits?

I'm too chicken to try any of that voyeurism. Usually I just take them to my rented out furnished condo, after I've thrown stacks on stage of course!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The one thing Bill Maher and I have in common is that, "we both like prostitutes".

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1. My buddy JimGassagain could easily pull this off. He's doing those commercials for Chrysler so I'm betting he's got a minivan with the stow and go seating plus tinted rear windows.

2. Larry - you're such a fucking toolbox guys are even making songs about what a fucking lying douche you are. Your story doesn't even make sense - quit making shit up and go bark somewhere else.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Jeez - larry is getting the Trump treatment
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm getting the "Trump treatment" from the peanut gallery, none from the members that actually matter.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Wow, if SJG is your #1 ally from TUSCL, then that's fucked up Larry Fisherprice.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Larry you haven't actually figured out who really matters yet, trust me on that.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ that is a provocative comment, a zen comment.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^No it wasn't it was the truth!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry and SJG teaming up - that's a fucking duo
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Does the title of this thread mean that LarryFisherprice is publicly coming outof the closet?

I gotta give him props for once. That's pretty brave for a high school sophomre.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry Fisher Price is a Lying Homeless Homosexual Pussy Boy
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    That should have said "outside of a apartment complex", not her apartment complex. We basically found a apartment complex close to the strip club and did it there. She wasn't comfortable with OTC yet, so that's the best I could do for now. I'll get her OTC eventually.

It wasn't in a strip club, but it got me thinking about public things in the strip club. At a LA club that will be unnamed, once a girl was stick shifting me at the bar in plain view. Ghetto ass place.
  • K
    8 years ago
    You had sex with her outside the club but not OTC? Am I misunderstanding you or do you not know what OTC means?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @K- I wouldn't count it outside the club, it was like a couple of blocks away. And no we didn't have sex. She just gave me a "dance", but my pants were off, and she was topless.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So what was it, a lap dance right as the club was closing, so you had to go just find anywhere you could?

Next time, just take her home with you.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Don't listen to SJG because everything he writes about comes from his imagination since he has no experience with real life women. His alter ego SJGay pm'd me and told me so.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Better yet, don't try to explain your made up stories.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my only concern is not getting in trouble with the stupid laws.
    otherwise i am not concerned about who sees us fuckin.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Does pulling a hooker from the strip club and fucking her behind a nearby dumpster count?
  • K
    8 years ago
    Tiburion
    yes, but only because you are in NYC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion