tuscl

STD Free --- well I do have mouth herpes

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So I fucked me some Skankie strippers early on my clubbing life (Started Sep 2014) actually it how I found this site. Anyway took and test a week ago because the new stripper wanted proof I was clean.

For a second I was sweating the potential bad news.

But ya clean as a whistle except for the occasional cold sore

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on your accomplishment :) - unfortunately this can often mean one is less fearful and more prone to take chances (like when a wild-animal has tasted blood, once one gets a taste for that wet stripper pussy one can easily get hooked)
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Don't be a fool, wrap the tool
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    "Yay, I don't have aids, just herpes"
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Recent Washington Post article on rise on HPV throat cancer in men:

http://tinyurl.com/zllkmab

There's no test for HPV in men and only like 2 of 100 strains cause cancer. Health claims for oral cancer have gone from 302K in 2011 to 486K in 2015. Note that is all about going down on your partner has nothing to do with "wrapping your tool." Throat cancer is no joke and arguable worse than HIV.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *arguably
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ did the article say why the big jump in new cases?

Is that only through sexual contact or are the new cases from other things as well, like vaping, drinking clorox, etc?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    **** Probably from drinking Red Bull
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Shailynn-

Not sure if the link to the article is working. I think everyone is sure at this point that the increase is due to HPV and the changing attitudes toward oral sex, especially with the younger generation. I'm trying not to be too alarmist about the risks -- but it's much harder to quantify the risks of HPV than the other STDs. There's a vaccine for HPV, but most of us older guys are probably carrying, already. The vaccine is intended for children, before they become sexually active.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Thanks for clarifying Random.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    take two lysine and call me in the morning.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    They can't test for HPV. but everyone has been exposed.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I hear that roughly 50% of the adult USA population has mouth herpes ... kinda feeling un-marginalized right now :)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    What is the likelihood that young women have been given the HPV vaccine? Is it a required immunization?

I don't see the point of engaging in DATY with a dental dam. Might as well not do it.

It can take decades to develop throat cancer due to HPV exposure. By then you might have developed other kinds of cancer not related to engaging in oral sex.

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    GACA: I've heard that one as well. And that somewhere near 80% will get one or the other before they die.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    GREAT news GACA! KEEP CAUSING TROUBLE!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion