tuscl

A Real Challenge

Friday, October 28, 2016 2:30 AM
Start OTC with a skanky addict ho. Clean her up, detox her and refine her manners. Play Henry Higgins to her Eliza Dolittle and pass her off as a princess at an extravagant social function.

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That works for me. While at the function I can sell bridges to the people there,
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    In other words choose the shade of lipstick you are going to put on the pig.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    No, I mean an actual transformation of character, judgement and action.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure if you've simply overlooked this, but Gawker has been trying to do this for 5 years and I don't think it's going as smoothly as had planned it.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Why waste your time, are you planning to take her home to meet mommy and dad? Because I can almost guarantee you that the first chance she has to get into the old life or the first time things get hard she will be back stripping. <mom> "Oh Junior, how did the two of you meet?" <you> "Well, I was sitting on perverts row at The Tittie Twister when Peaches here came up to me and told me that she'd blow me in the back room for $20. It's been love ever since!"
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You must have watched "Pretty Woman" last night. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No, I mean an actual transformation of character, judgement and action. ROFLMAO
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    txtitty,I sell ocean front property in Las Vegas and it ain't a scam, Just waiting on California's big earthquake you'ii be sorry if you don't buy now. I promise property is going to go through the roof.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^I think hog futures are the way to go in the Iranian market.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @Imamutt @shadowcat not pretty woman ...more like My Fair Lady :) I accept the challenge, but she should pay me !
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No reason to change her. Most clubs already have both archetypes. ThereAndBackAgain +1 for mentioning Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady. This discussion is also not complete without mentioning Pygmalion, the sculptor who fell in love with a statue he carved (Greek / Phoenician mythology).
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    skanky addict ho. Clean her up, detox her and refine her Not a good idea, as you are already looking down on her. Capt'n Save A Ho, never good. SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Shailynn is right. My efforts to transform the caterpillar to a butterfly have failed. She did pass her GED. I once took her for a night at The Hotel Liberty in Boston ($600 a night) with dinner at Lydia Shirre's restaurant ($200) where she enjoyed the lamb chops gnawing on the bone unable to determine which of the 8 pieces of silverware to use. Despite years of coaching, encouragement, education and modeling appropriate behaviour, she's still a drug addicted ho. But, she still is the best BJ I've ever had and she loves me (she said so; it must be true).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion