tuscl

Planning a Trip

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:37 AM
I'm really way past due for a road trip to the mountains to clear my head. I've considered inviting: a- the ATF who is loads of fun, but her moodiness is depressing and she's unreliable as all hell. b- a possible new CF who seems to be up for anything I want, appears to be sane, but I barely know. c- one of my good friends, but we like the same type of girls, so he might be competition if opportunity comes by. Or, d- go alone since I enjoy solitude, and could go unfettered by someone else's interests.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    d, IMO, it's good to be one with nature with no fetterments.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO being w/ a stripper for 24 hrs is not the best wag to clear one's head - go alone & chexk if there's a decent SC within decent driving distance in case you wanna kill a couple of hours
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    TF, lol, thought about that, dogs are chick magnets, they especially love a hopeless mutt!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    TOB, You pay 300 per load? You must be way homlier a mofo than my own self!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"IMO being w/ a stripper for 24 hrs is not the best wag to clear one's head" LOL! Understatement of the year! I don't think Imamutt really means "clear my head" ... if he really needed something cathartic, there wouldn't be all this talk of inviting strippers, worry about the friend liking the same type of strippers as him, etc.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Subra, Very perceptive, as always! Yeah, just a change of scenery would do me good.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You mentioned going to clear your head, and although you like you ATF she creates a lot of headaches for you. If you're going over a weekend - stop by and bang your ATF or CF before you head out of town, then enjoy your time alone in the mountains. When you get back - take your buddy out for beers during Monday night or Thursday night football. That makes everyone happy, you get to see almost everyone on your list and most importantly - you'll be happy.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    When did Shailynn become such a genius?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have my moments when I'm not busting balls.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Other possible scenarios: -Take the CF and drinking buddy, make vids of us DPing the CF (no homo), share them with TUSCL. -Go alone, fake my demise, start posting on TUSCL under a new user name. -Take the ATF, build a cabin in the woods, make babies until our seeds dry up.
  • joomlalms
    8 years ago
    As Mr. Trump said about Lindsey Lohan: deeply troubled women, they're always the best in bed, but you don't want them for a long time.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Take the ATF, build a cabin in the woods, make babies until our seeds dry up." Yeah that's all you need, you have enough trouble handling 1 ATF, could you imagine if you had to deal with her and 2 little mini-strippers-in-training 24 hours a day? I bet shit would hit the fan when one of those kids went and licked one of your stamps!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd tie up the little bastards if they licked my stamps !!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    D, few people appreciate the value of some solitude. Getting to do what you want, how you want it and on your own timetable is a beautiful thing on vacation.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Option B sounds best to me. A sounds like a headache waiting to happen and C and D lack any kind of upside
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion