tuscl

This one for sure !

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:45 PM
[view link] I remember her from Desperate Housewives. She got me going then and I'd still do her. Would you guys and gals mix it up with this babe ?

18 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    of course I would, she's Latina! man, i remember her most from training day. that's when she was in her prime. but she still looks good now at her age........she's a cutie
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - she's 41 now - she's attractive Some bikini shots of her: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    thumbs up.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    @ GoVikings You're thinking Eva Mendes. As far as Eva Longoria, yes back then. But my favorite Eva was Eva Savealot (Alyssa Milano)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. At 41, that's like having two DSs in one! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If I was really horny at the moment but she wouldn't be my top choice. She'd be way down the list.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Stripfighter yeah you're right my bad lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Don't know her, but she has a bit of an exotic look about her.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    About ten years ago yes. I got a lap dance from a dancer who looked like her back during the first few years of Desperate Housewives. The dancer said she got a lot of dances from guys for that exact reason.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    rl, I went back and looked at more photos and I agree. There were some obviously older that she was more "doable". Even so, the recent ones at my age, still "doable". :)
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Hell yes
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Ben Affleck once said he would prefer not to know the political leaning of other actors, because it could detract from his ability to enjoy their performances. At first, that sounded silly to me. But it's true. Knowing that she chaired one, if not both, of Obamas campaign committees has made her wholly repulsive to me.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Oh yes; she's my type indeed!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    gamman, Do us all a favor and fuck her brains out. After all, they are defective.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ahha, the old defective brain woman trick !!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She passes me off with all of her library nonsense. I would like to dick slap her and paint her face.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Damn ^ She pisses me off with all that lib nonsense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion