Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This one for sure !

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

yahoo.com I remember her from Desperate Housewives. She got me going then and I'd still do her. Would you guys and gals mix it up with this babe ?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

of course I would, she's Latina!

man, i remember her most from training day. that's when she was in her prime.

but she still looks good now at her age........she's a cutie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - she's 41 now - she's attractive

Some bikini shots of her:

google.com_

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

thumbs up.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

@ GoVikings

You're thinking Eva Mendes.

As far as Eva Longoria, yes back then. But my favorite Eva was Eva Savealot (Alyssa Milano)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes. At 41, that's like having two DSs in one! ;)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If I was really horny at the moment but she wouldn't be my top choice. She'd be way down the list.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Stripfighter yeah you're right my bad lol

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Yes

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Don't know her, but she has a bit of an exotic look about her.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

About ten years ago yes. I got a lap dance from a dancer who looked like her back during the first few years of Desperate Housewives. The dancer said she got a lot of dances from guys for that exact reason.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rl,

I went back and looked at more photos and I agree. There were some obviously older that she was more "doable". Even so, the recent ones at my age, still "doable". :)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Hell yes

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Ben Affleck once said he would prefer not to know the political leaning of other actors, because it could detract from his ability to enjoy their performances. At first, that sounded silly to me. But it's true. Knowing that she chaired one, if not both, of Obamas campaign committees has made her wholly repulsive to me.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Oh yes; she's my type indeed!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

gamman,

Do us all a favor and fuck her brains out. After all, they are defective.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ahha, the old defective brain woman trick !!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

She passes me off with all of her library nonsense.

I would like to dick slap her and paint her face.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damn

^ She pisses me off with all that lib nonsense.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement