tuscl

A realistic strip club challenge for the week

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Get a stripper to give you a blow job in VIP. Cum in her mouth. Tip her extra to swallow. Then post the story on tuscl without identifying the club or the dancer.

16 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    be a much more realistic challenge. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I did it yesterday. Story to follow
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Shit. Everyone would know which club. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Great idea - you should also post your challenge on StripperWeb
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Follies rocks !! If you can't get your rocks off there, might as well hang it up
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I think I've already done that one. A couple times.
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    standard operating procedure at local club.30 to 60 and no clean up necessary.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice achieved that goal today on his lunch break at Piggly Wiggly, does that count?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Did he swallow?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've gotten this roughly 100 times from around a dozen strippers. I'm tempted to go meet my own challenge tomorrow night and make it 101.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    ...I hate ny
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    That's not happening in my club, even from dancers I've had OTC with.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My general response to this challenge is "Any weekday afternoon at _____" (my favorite club in a certain Midwestern city that will go unnamed) or "Any day at any time at most of the 9 clubs in Washington Park, IL".

As for a recent story, let's see . . . Last Friday afternoon I visited an old favorite at a club in Illinois (not in WP!). For the eighth time in eight visits, after some drinks and some jokes at the bar, she sucked my dick in the VIP room and swallowed. I've never even had to ask her! The closest we have ever come to discussing details was when she volunteered once that she preferred BBBJs because she hated the taste of latex. This time she offered to spend the night with me and do more, but at $1000 for an overnighter I politely declined.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Already done that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Finally! A realistic or desirable challenge (at least for me). Bravo, John!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    A couple of my old favorites didn't need to be tipped extra to swallow. They always went by the idea that if you cum in their mouth, it was meant to be swallowed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion