tuscl

strip club challange of the week

s88
New York
Sunday, October 23, 2016 4:28 PM
Find a stripper's real name through social media of other strippers. Next the at the SC call her by her real name, tell her the manager gave it to you.

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    And here I thought nobody could be stupider about this than LDK. I hate being wrong.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You ain't wrong, george, Way not to go, piss the dancer off big time, Sheesh, what a moron you are, s88.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    yeah nothing says "stalker" more than this idea.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I agree. What's the object here ? To piss off dancers and get them mad at you ? That's not why I go to clubs. What great idea S88 NOT !!!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    creapy. this is a good reason i stick with her dancer name.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @vm, I was referring to being wrong about nobody being stupider than LDK. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    bad boy s88. you're in jail. until one of us can top it.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Meanwhile, on [view link], there is a similarly intelligent 'tard scheming to out a PL for the crime of......going into a strip club.....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    s88, I do not like that idea. She gives you a name, you should call her by that name. Even if you accidently learn more about her, you should not rub her nose in it. Just keep it to yourself. And then as to looking for info about her, really should not do that. Let people have their privacy. Girls can dance in strip clubs because they can maintain their privacy, and because most guys treat them well. SJG Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahaha, george, thanks for the correction. Personally I vote for the so called financial genius, Douchester.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This reminds me why I don't do social media. I don't see the fkn point.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    You don't even need some other stripper's social media to do this when you can just go to the clubs Facebook page and figure it out from there. The weird thing I learned doing this is that one of my old favorites used her real name as a stage name, like how Madonna's real name is Madonna.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion