Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Dude" Calls 911 To Ask A Question. Am I Doing Something Illegal? (Nothing to do

xxxnycexecparty

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is a true story that has been on the news all day. It has nothing to do with strippers but I had to share this one.

In Farmington, CT a man calls 911 and Policewoman says "What is the nature of your emergency?"

Dude says, "I have a question."

Policewoman "Where are you calling us from?"

Dude: "We will get to that in just a minute."

Policewoman: "How can we help you sir?"

Dude: "If I grow a pot plant how much trouble will I get in?"

Policewoman: "How large is your pot plant?"

Dude: "About an arms length or so"

Policewoman: "I would imagine you would get at the least a charge of possession."

Dude: "OK Thank You. I Have to go" (Click)

Approximately 8 minutes later Dude answers his door to several local Police Officers.

Dude: "OK, Really how did you find me?"

Centerfold Strips We Bring The Strip Club To You!

Email mailto:[email protected] Web centerfoldstrips.com
Twitter
twitter.com Blog blog.centerfoldstrips.com

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

There are about two cop jokes, the rest are funny truths.

Profile picture for localbob
localbob
•

You sure that wasn't a stripper calling 911?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement