tuscl

High and Drunk in SC?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:28 PM
Have you ever been so drunk that you felt amidst heavy grinding that you would puke on the stripper ? I never take more than 2-3 drinks at the club, but sometimes ...

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No. Gotten pretty-drunk a time or two where the room was spinning a bit and things felt in slow-motion and I felt kinda numb and thought I might fall asleep mid-grind.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'd have to spend a fortune to drink that much beer. I read that beer has melatonin in it which can make you sleepy. Now I have fallen asleep inside a strip club before and even had a dancer curl up on me and sleep too. I could sit still and look awake while sleeping.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nope, my drinking days are long behind me. I can sit with my beer a long time and not fall asleep.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    been quite drunk ar srlv once, drunk a number of times at hustler vegas and hk tj. and passed out at hk tj after many shots of tequila and beer. :)
  • jt_obc
    8 years ago
    I've never felt sick cause of alcohol consumption but I've felt disgusted about the club I visited. I usually restrict myself to a few beers so I behave myself. But this one time, I went into a strip club and spent close to 8 hours just drinking shots and beers. I spent more on the booze then strippers (I'm an idiot i know). The walk back to my hotel was the last thing i remember...
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    No.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Passed out once standing at the bar talking to a stripper, she tried to prop me up and we ended up in a tangle on the floor. I was urged to drink plenty of water then gently led off the property by very understanding professional bouncers.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Many years ago, back when I was an amateur, before I decided to turn pro, I was at an underground spot that was a pay one price, for all food & liquor. So being young & dumb I did all the alcohol I could do. Dancer quality was limited, but when finally something that piqued my interest, we went into the back room where the dances were happening. About halfway into the dance I realized that I had no idea what was going on & just ended it because I was way to drunk to enjoy the dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion