tuscl

Tampa clubs

two4fun1225
Tennessee
Friday, October 21, 2016 11:43 AM
I'm going to Tampa for 5 days at the end of October. Already figured out where I'm staying with my wife. Wool probably only have one night for a strip club night since wife says i can't go there for vacation to make the strippers rich lol. Anyways i need to know the best clings for the money and the best woman for atleast 2 way touching including my wife. Yes we club together always and have pretty good luck but have never been to Tampa area we club on the Florida panhandle. pm me if you don't want it out on the forum Tia

14 comments

• two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    Almost forgot but i have no idea about the juice bars. Can someone explain we have 1 nude club here but they serve alcohol.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    There are thousands of our reviews posted on this site for many, many, Tampa clubs. How many of those reviews have you read so far?
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    I have read alot of reviews for clubs in Tampa but with 30 or more clubs is hard to pin point just 1 or 2 to go to on 1 night out. And remember what was good or bad at the ones I've read
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Mons Venus is the most popular one, it's no-alcohol & small - dayshift usually slow & at night gets going late closer to 11 but you wanna get there a bit earlier to secure a seat - parking can be an issue (there's a pizza place next door owned by fhe club so can park there also) - it's a lap-dance factory, i.e. not a laidback place where dancers sit at your table for an hour - no VIP thus no extras but good 2-way nude lap-dances. Across the street is 2001 also no alchohol & nude dances but it has VIP & AFAIK extras doable. To the best of my knowledge those 2 get consistenly good reviews for the most part.
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    Thanks those are actually right down the street from the hotel I'm going to be staying at.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Couples often prefer a more upscale more laid-back scene vs a rowdy scene - if this applies to-you you may want to read a couple of reviews for Scores - supposedly it's upscale w/ very good food and alcohol is served - the dancers are supposedly attractive but very low-mileage - perhaps you can do Scores as pre-game (good food, drinks; eye-candy) then hit a better-mileage spot.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Don't tell me you're staying at HoJo's, lol. Literally right down the street. At least you get free newspaper and continental breakfast there.
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    Uh no I'm not it's a little further than that i say right down the street but i would say if pretty fast down that same highway
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    If you're having difficulty deciding which Club reviews to read, start with the basics: pick the Tampa clubs with the most reviews, and read as many reviews as possible for the heavily reviewed clubs.......Mons Venus, 2001, Scarletts, etc. HINT: Most of the other clubs have only a couple reviews.......whereas the great clubs have 1,000 plus reviews. Do the math. If we like it, we generally review it many times.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    The only club I have gone to the 2 times in Tampa is Mons Venus. Yes it is smaller than I thought it would be with all the great reviews but the women are hot. I had heard this so I was very picky. I walked in on a Friday night about 10 PM and it was standing room only so I stood on the wall by the restroom. In about 10 minutes I had at least 10 women come by and stop and put their arms around me or put their hand on my chest or grab my hand and ask if I wanted a dance. Any of them would have been the hottest girl in my local club but I said I was going to be picky and after about 15 minutes this blonde came up and I knew I couldn't resist her. We had a great time. She knew I was from out of town and I just mentioned that I may come back in the next night which was my last night in town. The next night I walked in and stood in same place and within 5-10 minutes she saw me and came right over and remembered my name. I was impressed because I am sure she sees lots of guys and since I wasn't local it would have been easy for her to not try to remember my name. I have dancers at my local club that take 2 or 3 times to remember my name. Her and I had another great night together. As was mentioned though there isn't very much privacy. We went away from the lap dance couches over into a corner at a table. That is about as private as you can get at Mons
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i enjoyed mons three times over a two year period. nice eye candy.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    City is highly overhyped as far as strip club quality goes. And what's the deal with all the clubs that don't even have private toilets?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd go to Mons as long as the wife won't be upset by lots of gorgeous young women, up close and personal full nudity and very high contact dances out in the open.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the contact i experienced was just a tease. a wonderful tease.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion