Colorado
Friday, October 21, 2016 6:56 AM

4 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He left out leaving the toilet seat up.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This reply was WAY better than the video itself" 1. Exist 2. Breathe 3. Be near her 4. Not be near enough 5. Don't talk enough 6. Talk too much 7. Don't act friendly enough to her female friends 8. Be too friendly to her female friends 9. Let her go out in an outfit that's not flattering 10. Tell her the outfit she's wearing is not flattering..
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    One reason why I would never drive my wife crazy: we both are taking 4 days off from work starting in the middle of next week. I am going to Florida, she is going to strip all the old wallpaper downstairs, tear up the old carpet, put in a new subfloor and paint and wallpaper 80% of the finished basement, so that the new carpet we get the week after will remain perfect.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "not taking care of business" with get one in hot water with the wife every time. The secret is you can get a lot of leeway if you do take care of business. The ol' "take case of business so you can get back to business" if you know what I mean. I think experienced and successful wives understand that. Ditto for husbands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion