tuscl

how to tell a stripper no more ITC, only OTC

s88
New York
Monday, October 17, 2016 1:44 PM
Im at a SC with no private rooms and officially bottoms always on rule. Semi-private LD area has a roaming bouncer to make sure your hands arent touching pussy or that you are fucking. In this SC 1 out of 3 girls DFK, but that is usually the most you can get. After going through like 20 strippers, I found an above average mileage stripper, that is semi-hot to me. A photo of her online is good to jerk off to (she tried to be a model), but she doesn't itch the BF inside of me. She refused to give me her name, but she did say she is an associate lawyer (WTF?) for a law firm but didnt give their name, they were the only law firm in that area she said their office was, and I found her in a group photo of the firm and her real name, I never told her I know her real name. She is 35 not 26 as she said, too old for me social. Anorexic skinny, no tats, no evidence of drugs. B or C tits. She did say she wants implants, I agreed, since she is a bimbo except for tits. This stripper is above average mileage. She lets me sneak small peeks at her pussy for a few secs, a few seconds of DATY, she does some stick shifting/HJ down my pants her hand directly on my dick's skin, no cloth inbetween, but completion is impossible due to the angle and I can't open my fly because it is semi-private LD area with others right next to us, and i can also unlimited FIV her in the semi-private LD area. This CF previously UNDERCOUNTed songs and just charged me $120 for ~30 mins in LD area, she told me, "you and me are always $120, I like dancing for you". Since the first time I saw her, it was 6 songs, when it was really 7 to 9. I just hand her $120 and she says thanks. No discussion over song count. 2nd to last visit, she commented how hard my dick was, and she wants to ride it, and she wants to meet me OTC, etc etc. Those comments were unusually explicit, so I asked for her number, she refused, and gave me her email instead. Emailed her with a "hi its X from X club, how are you?", no response. Next time ITC, she cried she made only $200 that week so far ITC. I thought SS to myself. I find that strange to believe, since I've had to goto other strippers twice in the last 2 months because she is with another customer. After we do our session, she always runs to the next customer, and when I take stripper #2 and #3 to LD area for test dances, I see my CF in LD area. She has no problems getting customers. CF has never spent time with me after the LD session, and she barely wants to socially talk before and keeps pushing for the LD session. Hence why I always LD 1 other random stripper that night b/c I want talking. CF also was like "Do you want me tonight? Do you want to talk to other girls instead? its okay if you do". Never heard THAT out of her before.This time ITC, she said nothing about dick size, nothing about OTC, much colder. I mentioned she didn't respond to the email but she stayed quiet, and I changed the subject. Also this time ITC, I gave her $120, she said "thats not enough, it was 8 songs". I didn't challenge it but realized I am getting into FS prices now with her and she thinks I am easy $. After 4 $120 ITC sessions, and 1 $160 ITC session, I think my CF expired or something. Not sure how to proceed. I want to say what happened to me was "I was single when I first danced for you, and you were hot enough that I allowed VHM with you, but I hooked up with a BF/SD and you are just a disgusting ATM for me now". At this point, I think I am wasting $ with her unless I can get her OTC. If she wont OTC, I need to move on. I think I got her too "comfortable" that I am guaranteed $. I think at this point, I need to tell her, OTC or nothing. There is no "friend" in her. She wants to "fuck" but not talk. I emailed her once. The no phone number thing, IDK if it is because she doesnt fuck customers, or is 35 and doesnt use technology, or because I didnt make an actual $ offer to her ITC, just a "lets get a hotel and fuck" assuming she will freebie fuck. Next time I see her ITC, what words do I say about doing OTC, should I just make a $ proposal like she is a whore "would you get a room with me for a $X gift?" and if its a flat no, I know my answer. If she tries to turn my OTC offer (gives me her # or a fake #), into ITC dances, what words do I say without making her stomp away angry and then I feel like I screwed up the negotiation? Just say "I can't buy ITC dances from you if we will OTC" or say a lie like "I just jerked off and Im not horny tonight". I know a stripper will say anything to get easy ITC $ aslong as the customer will keep giving it, but I need to close my wallet to CF ITC unless she will OTC without telling CF I will never spend $ on her again. One part of me says "if you dont say it right to her, its your fault she didn't fuck you", another part of me says "you can say it any way you want, if she says no, she wouldn't meet you no matter how you said it". HELP!!!

15 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    lost cause i'm afraid. past the expiration date.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually the girls just start saying little things to make you think about seeing them on the outside. For me, I would say right way, first few sentences spoken to her, "I wish we were in my home right now, so you could model for me and I could photography you." That lets her know that I want her to dress for me, and that I am not married, and that I am more interested in bedroom adventures, than in car keys and wallet dating. From there learning more about each other and using similar polite ploys to see she has an SO, chances start getting very good that I'll be waking up with her the next morning. And this is before spending much money on her and certainly before going into any VIP Room. And when this girl, 100% treated like nothing but a civilian, starts to talk about money. I'll ask her, "Are you going to let me take care of you, make sure your bills are paid, because that's what I want. I mean with cash, but other ways too. ( And I would elaborate ) SJG Real TJ Street Girls [view link] Heart- Little Queen Live at Cal Jam 2 , at all their early performances they have these loud speaker arrays with the short horns. Their own people must have made those. [view link]
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Forgot to say, when she gave me her email, "my email is xyz123*unintelligible*" "[what kind of email is that] repeat that?" "actually, use other one [view link]" *show my phone*, "thats right". Diamond [not her real stage name] is her stage name. I found it a lilttle bit suspicious how her email was her stage name, and how uncreative it was. It is a valid account, as gmail sends bounce emails for invalid emails, it didnt for her email address, but it is so simple, I wonder if it is just a bot that snapped up that email 20 years ago and nobody reads it and she made it up on the spot.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    more likely that her job title at the firm is "legal secretary"
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Why do you put up with so much bullshit? Life is too short to put up with bitchy sexworkers. That's what wives are for.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^Tuscl comment of the day! ;) Thx, John.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I'm not reading that massive tome. The few lines I skimmed are filled with drama. Maybe I'm crazy but the reason I like P2P is there is because I don't want drama. The headline question- "I won't being getting extras in the club any more. Let's go to a motel instead. " if you feel the need to explain, tell her you want more privacy and less need to finish in the allotted number of songs. if she says no, wish her well and walk away. It is better than 50/50 you'll hear form her real soon to set up a date.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    40 year old virgins always coming on here fucking shit up. We've had a number of them lately. Especially our resident retard Larryfisherinhand.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    OtC sounds so much easier and better than coming home to my wife, whom I adore.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Life is too short to put up with bitchy sexworkers. ----------------------- No, no, no -- they're $60K-per-year dream strippers. Please don't demean them by calling them sex workers. Sheesh.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Damn. Sounds like you got it bad for this one. Even to the point of cyberstalking. You gotta remember rule 1. It's all about the $
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith -- you're hilarious. Love it. K got it exactly correct -- just say, "I'm moving past extras iTC. Sorry! I prefer to give and receive pleasure OTC without worrying about time or privacy. Wanna play with me OTC or are you not interested?" Perfect! -- if she is not up for it, she can gracefully decline. You can reply, "That's cool -- that's your choice. If you change your mind, you know where I'm at. If I change my mind, I'll ask you for a dance as I've enjoyed them in the past. Best of luck!" You cut her off on good terms and explained your position. She should understand that your time doing ITC with others is no more than you forging relations that might lead to OTC.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    js69. Why do you put up with so much bullshit? Life is too short to put up with bitchy sexworkers. That's what wives are for. Dominic77 ^^^Tuscl comment of the day! ;) Thx, John. great thought!!!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    pensionking thanks
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    TL;DR
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion